+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When January comes.

When January comes.

With Warne saying he wants players in and going to be loans, more than likely. Wpuld love Warne to have a look at these 2 non league gens.

Warren Bentley - Poole town, 11 in 19
    Jason oswell - Stockport county, 15 in 16

Both scoring for fun in their respective leagues.

I would like a pair of F/Backs ,holding midfield player and a striker, maybe one of the two you mention.

I'm not expecting much activity to be honest. Maybe some outgoings.

Would send Rodak & Emmanuel back to there parent clubs. The latter cause Cummings is under contract. Price can go, Frecks could leave. One of Forde, Taylor or Newell can go. JCH? In keeper, right & centre backs. Dom Ball back? Replacement for Potter. At least one striker.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsworth View Post
    With Warne saying he wants players in
    and going to be loans, more than likely. Wpuld love Warne to have a look at these 2 non league gens.

Decent shout Handsworth.

Never understand why Warren Bentley never made it into League football.
    Started off in Southampton's academy and then went into non-league. Scored a lot of goals at Winchester as well.
    BBC did a report on him back in 2016, in it he is quoted that he thought Notts County and Luton may have been the league clubs interested in him at one time.

The lower leagues are littered with these type of players. I still can't see why rufc can set up a boot camp and invite 20 ish non league players. Train them every day for 4 or 5 days and see if there's any worth offering trials too....
    Stick them all in the same hotel. Make them do everything together, you see there temperament, there personality. And if they fit in to our squad.
    At what cost? 50k?

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    The lower leagues are littered with these type of players. I still can't see why rufc can set up a boot camp and invite 20 ish non league players. Train them every day for 4 or 5 days and see if there's any worth offering trials too....
    Stick them all in the same hotel. Make them do everything together, you see there temperament, there personality. And if they fit in to our squad.
    At what cost? 50k?
    Steady on mate , with ideas like that you might become our next manager !

Quote Originally Posted by bogsdollox View Post
    Steady on mate , with ideas like that you might become our next manager !
    would i be any worst than the last 4? ok probably

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    would i be any worst than the last 4? ok probably
    ah but if we drop a hint to Tony Stewart that you would be cheaper, then you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Handsworth View Post
    With Warne saying he wants players in and going to be loans, more than likely. Wpuld love Warne to have a look at these 2 non league gens.

Poole to Rotherham(too far to commute every day) are you having a laugh,my son has just made the opposite move (roth to poole) NO BRAINER.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast