+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Made of stearner stuff

Made of stearner stuff

Will Vaulks. Was ill, had to be put on the radiator to get him on the pitch. By all accounts played well. Warney build midfield round him. Need someone in January to replace Potter. Potter & Frecks are playing from memory.

Some of that is true gwru. The bit about him playing well. Meh at least half the team played better.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Will Vaulks. Was ill, had to be put on the radiator to get him on the pitch. By all accounts played well. Warney build midfield round him. Need someone in January to replace Potter. Potter & Frecks are playing from memory.
    gwru,you are totally wrong about Potter,he is the best footballer at our club,but he as been struggling a bit since his injury.

Caytonmiller did you go? I didn't. Going on hearsay. Paul Davis gave him 7 not many players getting that, Ball got 8. Frecks up till start of last season was far a more complete midfield player than Vaulks but you move on. Potter in the words of John Francome plays at a married mans gallop, walking pace. Needs replacing.

Caytonmiller did you go? I didn't. Going on hearsay. Paul Davis gave him 7 not many players getting that, Ball got 8. Frecks up till start of last season was far a more complete midfield player than Vaulks but you move on. Potter in the words of John Francome plays at a married mans gallop, walking pace. Needs replacing.
    No mate I didn't go. I'm going in the ifollow commentary, extended highlights, and player ratings by various sites. Ifollow come had Williams and Emmanuel as the standout players,. League one team of the day had ball and ajayi.
    Fans said Yates and forde made the difference. That's 6 players and non mentioned vaulks.

Whereas Vaulks doesn't have a memory, he regularly forgets what colour shirts his teammates are wearing.

Paul Davis gave Forde 7 but he can go in January

Quote Originally Posted by redhouse View Post
    Paul Davis gave Forde 7 but he can go in January
    Watched extended highlights. Wasn't it Forde trying to be a winger lost the ball. They broke away, should have scored. Won't change my mind only Williams good enough we've got as a winger.

I give your spelling of sterner an a+

Will Vaulks. Was ill, had to be put on the radiator
    to get him on the pitch. By all accounts played well. Warney build midfield round him. Need someone in January to replace Potter. Potter & Frecks are playing from memory.
    What makes you think Darren Potter & Anthony Forde will be moved on ?
    Forde signed on a 3yr contract, Potter on a 2yr contract.
    Darren Potter has done the promotion from League 1 to Championship before, he won't have come cheap either.
    Ben Wiles can learn a lot from Potter & Frecks.......so can Will Vaulks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast