+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Made of stearner stuff

Going away from the game and getting a bit personal, Will Vaulks appears to be a fine upstanding young man, gives his time up on a regular basis to bluebell wood, and also gives generously i'm led to believe, the other player's chip in too, but not to his extent.

Top man.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Watched extended highlights. Wasn't it Forde trying to be a winger lost the ball..
    Wasn't it forde who crossed the ball for the winner? 😋

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    Wasn't it forde who crossed the ball for the winner? 😋
    Yes from a corner. That's all he does. Once in a blue moon he'll take a corner that results in a goal. How many times this season? 2?

Yes from a corner. That's all he does. Once in a blue moon he'll take a corner that results in a goal. How many times this season? 2?
    Hasn't he got 7 or 8 assists and a couple of goals this season?

I was there. He continued his poor form or should I say poor performances because I’ve never seen any form whilst he’s been here. But I will say this, he wasn’t alone.

The two late goals papered over the cracks. If they continue like this we are in trouble.

Yeah, but gru only only goes to home games. So, how would he know about the 50% of games that he doesn't see. But then, he has the gift of being able to assess a kid who was sent out on loan to a team, after having watched him for all of 15 minutes, that are currently bottom of of the National League North with 7 points in 20 games.

Apart from the facts that you are a better keeper than Rodák, would make a better manager than Warne (who has been involved in the professional game for over 30 years), and also would do a better job as head of recruitment than the current incumbent.

Give Tony a ring gru and explain to him what you could bring to the table with your impeccable CV.

If I couldn't do a better job than our current head of recruitment I'm not the man I think/know I am. Forde: be same again. Play him on the left can't go on the outside. Play him on the right were he's not beat a man since he's been here. As soon as we play any side any good he'll be found out. I'd like to see what Bailey-King can do. See whose right.

I'm actually p*ssing myself.....

I'm not bothered were Bailey-King loan side are in there league. I know what I saw raw talent. Can't see what Forde, Taylor & Newell bring to the side. Talking of raw talent, Hinds & Wiles come into that category. When will they get there chance? Players in there way wouldn't mind if they were still relevant or good enough.

I'm not bothered were Bailey-King loan side are in there league. I know what I saw raw talent. Can't see what Forde, Taylor & Newell bring to the side. Talking of raw talent, Hinds & Wiles come into that category. When will they get there chance? Players in there way wouldn't mind if they were still relevant or good enough.
    i know that you've not seen the away games, but I can tell you that Forde has generally looked quite useful at
    this level, Taylor has been injured a lot, so difficult to judge, Newell. when played in his correct position (as a winger) has been ok

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast