+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FA Youth Cup

FA Youth Cup

Any one else going down to freeze to death at BDBL Tuesday evening? K.O 7.00 p.m. Burton U18’s the opponents.

A place in the last 32 awaits the winners!
    Last edited by RonnieWaldock; 11-12-2017 at 08:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Any one else going down to freeze to death at BDBL Tuesday evening? K.O 7.00 p.m. Burton U18’s the opponents.

A place in the last 32 awaits the winners!
    I'm hopin to get theer mi owd pal but i'm also hopin i miss out on the death bit. UTCB

Not a great performance. First half was pretty dire from both sides. Delboy must have said something at half time, because we came out much better at the start of the second half. All of a sudden, Slater began to run the game after a being largely anonymous earlier.
    The two goals, both very well taken by Doherty, were the highlights of a rather indifferent game. After the second goal, things rather petered out, though United were fortunate when Dewhurst dropped a tame cross and somehow, Burton failed to take advantage.
    Still, a win’s a win and we move onto Brum in the next round. We will definitely need to produce a better effort there, if elimination is to be avoided.
    Last edited by RonnieWaldock; 12-12-2017 at 11:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Not a great performance. First half was pretty dire from both sides. Delboy must have said something at half time, because we came out much better at the start of the second half. All of a sudden, Slater began to run the game after a being largely anonymous earlier.
    The two goals, both very well taken by Doherty, were the highlights of a rather indifferent game. After the second goal, things rather petered out, though United were fortunate when Dewhurst dropped a tame cross and somehow, Burton failed to take advantage.
    Still, a win’s a win and we move onto Brum in the next round. We will definitely need to produce a better effort there, if elimination is to be avoided.
    Regan did play alot better 2nd half as Ronaldo sez,i agree it wasn't a gr8 performance but for once i'd settle for similar performance and result at Preston on satdi.I had a chat wi Rob Page before the game and asked him to mek sure the Welsh look after BROOKSY he said they would and he asked me if i thought he'd leave in January i said wi tongue firmly in cheek we neva sell our good players to which Pagey replied wi a smile and said i know that's why i fear for you fans he could be goin.UTCB