+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bill Leckie on Andrew Dallas

Bill Leckie on Andrew Dallas

I was having a read of his page on Dallas and more precisely his performance in the huns game on Saturday.

Probably the closest I have seen someone in the main stream media come out and call him a corrupt, cheating f*ck.

Obviously didn't use those exact words but pointed out clearly that something is up with this guy and goes on to explain how it's obvious that refs are pressured to give decisions in a certain 2 teams favour.

He also highlights how the refs and this tw*t in particular are untouchable when it comes to accountability. He notes that Kenny Shiels was banned for four games back in 2013 for calling him 'devious and manipulative'. John Hughes was also hit with a ban for saying 'he wasn't ready to be a top flight official' and Gary Caldwell has been charged with 'harassment' for saying he was 'sucked in' by Falkirks spoiling tactics.

Quite a good piece from Leckie but I doubt if it will do much good. Hopefully it puts some pressure on the officials in general and allows us to have a fair crack at the huns on Wednesday night.

What ever happened with the photos of Dallas in a hun haunt after an old firm game not so long ago? Maybe that was just old scum propaganda.

Wheres the link?

"What ever happened with the photos of Dallas in a hun haunt after an old firm game not so long ago? Maybe that was just old scum propaganda."

That was John Beaton.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Wheres the link?
    I think this might be it..

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...d-bill-leckie/

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Cheers,
    Just read it.
    Not a bad article.

Maybe the no OF games indicate that Dallas is more inept than corrupt, but he certainly seems wary to give decisions against the cheeks.
    Absolutely the worst referee we have in Scotland, by a country mile.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Cheers,
    Just read it.
    Not a bad article.

Maybe the no OF games indicate that Dallas is more inept than corrupt, but he certainly seems wary to give decisions against the cheeks.
    Absolutely the worst referee we have in Scotland, by a country mile.
    I agree, I saw him get the vast majority of decisions incorrect at a Livingston v Hibs about four years ago and surmised that he was only getting fast tracked because of his father. Hopelessly inept, I felt his penalty decision against us in the League Cup Final was a little more sinister than ineptness....

...but then there was the penalty decision give against Hearts for St Johnstone and became of the mind that he just likes the attention.

We certainly have a load of useless b'astard referrees at the moment.
    Dallas is the most useless of all.

Don't let their uselessness blind you to their corruption though.

The vast majority are Huns and flaunt their Hunness.

It's hardly surprising they get away with it, their employer is just as bad.

In a typical Glasgow way, they think balancing it up means giving Celtic preferential treatment also.

And f'uck the rest of us.

A religious education teacher in a Catholic school as a referee in SCOTLAND?

I f'uckin ask you.

For what it's worth I think it's absolute incompetence sprinkled with a dose of biasedness as far as Dallas is concerned.

For the record sevco is the team that Dallas has refereed the most (18 times) and has given them 10 pens in those 18 games versus just 2 against them. As a comparison he has reffed us 12 times and given us 1 pen versus 3 against us and celtic 11 times and given them 3 pens and none against. Not too difficult to draw clear conclusions.

The same stats for the aforementioned RE teacher are celtic 59 games , 17 pens for and 10 against, sevco 44 games 14 pens for and 6 against and us 56 games 8 pens for and 12 against.

Quel surprise as the other Del boy would say

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    The same stats for the aforementioned RE teacher are celtic 59 games , 17 pens for and 10 against, sevco 44 games 14 pens for and 6 against and us 56 games 8 pens for and 12 against.

Quel surprise as the other Del boy would say
    Not sure what that means. If he's biased then why are Sevco getting more penalties?

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast