+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Video Ref

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    I wonder what VAR would have made of John Beaton's ludicrous decision to kill today's game by awarding a penalty to Celtic at 1-0 for a challenge that was clearly outside the box even when viewed in real time.
    It would clearly have been disallowed.
    Then again if the VAR was Collum, he’d have taken the penalty.
    Last edited by RedStarTorphins; 03-03-2018 at 10:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kkong View Post
    I wonder what VAR would have made of John Beaton's ludicrous decision to kill today's game by awarding a penalty to Celtic at 1-0 for a challenge that was clearly outside the box even when viewed in real time.
    I wonder what VAR made of John Beaton's ridiculous haircut.

Eintracht Frankfurt 3-1 Bayern Munich

Bayern should have had a pen in the 95th min when Martinez taken down by Boateng. Its a stonewaller. It goes to VAR. Ref unbelievably gives a corner. Bayerns keeper is up. Frankfurt clear, break and score. 3-1. Terrible refereeing.

VAR is pish

But well done Eintracht Frankfurt we may see you in Europe

It's not VAR that's pish, it's referees that are incompetent. A numpty ref like Gollum won't suddenly become a good ref if he can see a TV replay.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    It's not VAR that's pish, it's referees that are incompetent. A numpty ref like Gollum won't suddenly become a good ref if he can see a TV replay.
    Its there to eliminate human error and clearly doesnt work. Get rid

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Eintracht Frankfurt 3-1 Bayern Munich

Bayern should have had a pen in the 95th min when Martinez taken down by Boateng. Its a stonewaller. It goes to VAR. Ref unbelievably gives a corner. Bayerns keeper is up. Frankfurt clear, break and score. 3-1. Terrible refereeing.

VAR is pish

But well done Eintracht Frankfurt we may see you in Europe
    I just saw last few mins of this game on poor stream, maybe he took a dive. I couldn't tell on the pic I saw. great they went up & scored another. didn't look like it was officially time up.

great to see someone else get trophy for a change

Nah Boateng booted Martinez through the ankle. Stonewaller. I wanted Frankfurt to win anyway

If this is being used in the WC I predict much controversy

It is and there will be TBE. The list of f@ck ups is endless. Human error is still there. So its rendered pointless. Its expensive as f@ck too

If VAR had existed in 1966, England wouldn't have won the world cup. Therefore it is a good idea.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast