+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pardew out!

Pardew out!

May as well be the first!!!! Thought life after Pulis, was meant to be playing like Barcelona?

Feckin garbage! Rondon would not score in a whore house!

Every single team has a forward line that has threatening strikers in it except ours. We have defensive players that other teams would want thanks to Tony Pulis and his fault was not buying QUALITY forwards and I mean fear inspiring forwards. Our only chance is to spend BIG on PROVEN goalscorers. If it wasnt for Hegazi, Evans, Foster and Gibbs we would have been at the bottom weeks ago.
    Thats what we need to do. IF WE DONT WE WILL BE PASSING WOLVES ON THE WAY DOWN. PERIOD. Pardew can do Zip without the players. January will make or break us.

He should have buried the header. Otherwise he was starved by the lack of creativity.We were poor all round apart from across the back

Let's face it, we are in serious trouble. Swansea have been dire this season and yet they manage to beat us. It's too soon to make a serious judgement regarding Pardew but things have to improve quickly. We desperately need a win from somewhere as confidence must be rock bottom. It looks to me if the January transfer window could decide whether or not we stay up.

Quote Originally Posted by boingy View Post
    Every single team has a forward line that has threatening strikers in it except ours. We have defensive players that other teams would want thanks to Tony Pulis and his fault was not buying QUALITY forwards and I mean fear inspiring forwards. Our only chance is to spend BIG on PROVEN goalscorers. If it wasnt for Hegazi, Evans, Foster and Gibbs we would have been at the bottom weeks ago.
    Thats what we need to do. IF WE DONT WE WILL BE PASSING WOLVES ON THE WAY DOWN. PERIOD. Pardew can do Zip without the players. January will make or break us.
    Trouble is by the time we buy (assuming we do) another 5 games will have passed and quite feasibly no more points will have been accrued.

I am afraid I have got to the stage where I could not care less. I expect to lose to whoever we are playing and I find I don't dwell the result like I used to. I have just fell totally out of love with football be it Albion or England or whoever. I don't go to the games anymore. I don't even watch MOTD. I don't watch Internationals anymore. I just look for the Albion result and get on with my life. I never thought it would happen but it has.

pardew as manager.

£40m bid rejected for rondon't.

14 winless.

Hate football at present.

Sadly we are now suffering something that I said years ago would happen ....that the next manager/coach would be hard pressed to clean up the mess left by Pulis....the players today were an absolute shambles...couldn't pass water never mind a football. At this moment in time it is nothing to do with the manager he clearly has given them licence to play, it is up to them to respond to him.

Quote Originally Posted by BaggieBlood View Post
    pardew as manager.

£40m bid rejected for rondon't.

14 winless.

Hate football at present.

We will be lucky to get another 3 points up to and including the match against West Ham on the 2nd Jan. If that were to be the case - what manager would be the best one to guarantee premiership safety?

Will the Board spend big in January? Looks certain in January, Evans will also be snapped up - who could blame Evans for wanting to leave!

Perhaps, the ****e who call themselves the Board want to look in the mirror themselves!!!

PS - can someone tell Rondon that he needs to get the ball in between the two white posts and below the white bar- it's called a feckin Gol - puto objetivo!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goodlordmurphy View Post
    Sadly we are now suffering something that I said years ago would happen ....that the next manager/coach would be hard pressed to clean up the mess left by Pulis....the players today were an absolute shambles...couldn't pass water never mind a football. At this moment in time it is nothing to do with the manager he clearly has given them licence to play, it is up to them to respond to him.
    You cant keep blaming Tony. None of us complained where we finished last season or the season before. I would rather have Tony right now considering that we could be firmly fixed in a relegation battle. 20 shots last week NO goals....bunch of headless chickens this week both on Pardews watch, but I wont make too much of that because it is early days, just think its a bit sad to blame the manager who has just been sacked. Its time to blame Pardew now. Remember though that it doesnt matter who the manager is right now we have a laughable forward line. I wouldnt pick any of them if I had other choices. I would swap all of them for Jamie Vardy. Right attitude, right desire, and knows where the net is.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)