+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: The club has been sold.... announcement very soon

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    seems it wasnt pcp and satvely but reubens and stavely

and they pulled their money weels ago

she is a chancer
    that wasn't quite what was said like.. but hey... put your own slant on it

not like you do hey
    pcp were not involved

not like you do hey
    pcp were not involved
    Were you involved seeing as you seem to know everything about it?

Either everyone is talking complete sh*t, OR this is the worst non-disclosure clause of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Were you involved seeing as you seem to know everything about it?
    no i wasnt
    but the guys i was in dubai with work for pcp and whilst they told me stavely does do buisness for them she wasnt the only one and she also worked and represented others .

they were the ones who told me pcp were not doing a deal
    hence why if you go back to monday when i got back i had a go at talk****e for saying the deal had been done
    it hadnt and as far as pcp were concerned wasnt going to get done
    it is clear she wsnt representing pcp but the rueben brothers who pulled out in december but stavelty was scratching around trying to get someone else to fund the deal and left the low ball offer on the table whilst she tried finding someone .

she can leave the offer there as long as she wants knowing ash wont take it .

the other people from dubai are real people and will buy a football club
    but they see more value in europe,the chapionship and also two teams in scotland .one i think is aberdeen although isnt definate .

none of what i have been tlold would violate a non disclosure as they say she wasnt dealing for them
    yes she is looking to buy the toon but she cant fund it and cant get the funds to do it

no i wasnt
    but the guys i was in dubai with work for pcp and whilst they told me stavely does do buisness for them she wasnt the only one and she also worked and represented others .

they were the ones who told me pcp were not doing a deal
    hence why if you go back to monday when i got back i had a go at talk****e for saying the deal had been done
    it hadnt and as far as pcp were concerned wasnt going to get done
    it is clear she wsnt representing pcp but the rueben brothers who pulled out in december but stavelty was scratching around trying to get someone else to fund the deal and left the low ball offer on the table whilst she tried finding someone .

she can leave the offer there as long as she wants knowing ash wont take it .

the other people from dubai are real people and will buy a football club
    but they see more value in europe,the chapionship and also two teams in scotland .one i think is aberdeen although isnt definate .

none of what i have been tlold would violate a non disclosure as they say she wasnt dealing for them
    yes she is looking to buy the toon but she cant fund it and cant get the funds to do it
    stick to your nanna ones wilf lad,the "i'm in the know" stories are waaaay over your head son.

funny reading tho

Quote Originally Posted by ranat22 View Post
    stick to your nanna ones wilf lad,the "i'm in the know" stories are waaaay over your head son.

funny reading tho
    How much fkin longer do we have to put up with 5hite.

It's tedious, boring and I'm personally fed up with it.

We had a few weeks of reasonable discussion, now, all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanleymag View Post
    How much fkin longer do we have to put up with 5hite.

It's tedious, boring and I'm personally fed up with it.

We had a few weeks of reasonable discussion, now, all gone.
    as a WUM on RTG i know how easy it is to get bites.....but they are mackems...f'uck em.

all i can say is the block/ignore button is the way forward.....dont reply,sit back and watch the daft c'unt get himself banned again as his attention seeking post will get closer to the bone.....speaking of which...a quick email to the footymad owners with screenshots of the *** offender allogations he hoyed about should get a ban.

or hoy a sherrifs badge ower here i'll ban the lightweight so fast he'll be crying to mackems on safcmad within an hour

as a WUM on RTG i know how easy it is to get bites.....but they are mackems...f'uck em.

all i can say is the block/ignore button is the way forward.....dont reply,sit back and watch the daft c'unt get himself banned again as his attention seeking post will get closer to the bone.....speaking of which...a quick email to the footymad owners with screenshots of the *** offender allogations he hoyed about should get a ban.

or hoy a sherrifs badge ower here i'll ban the lightweight so fast he'll be crying to mackems on safcmad within an hour
    So I understand. I like a read of RTG. It's the equivalent of civil war on a message board.

Fair play to them, it's an excellent forum.

I'm trying to fathom out who you are on there, though.

were the words *** offender used
    nope

if you could take a screen shot of that i would love to see it

sad pheck

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)