+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ted the bat...

Ted the bat...

Great left back, decent cricketer...hasn’t changed a bit. Good listening guys.

Part 2

It appears he's still wearing a box.
    And a large uncomfortable one at that.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Great left back, decent cricketer...hasn’t changed a bit. Good listening guys.

Ted and Sir Len were quality and i recall some of the media sayin if Ted wasn't a footballer he wudda been alot closer to England selection.UTCB

E for B and Ted Hemsley, one of our weirder chants.

bestie wouldnt have scored that goal in 71 if ted had still been on pitch very underated imo

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    bestie wouldnt have scored that goal in 71 if ted had still been on pitch very underated imo
    I've always said that mate,Ted wudda chopped Besty down before he got in't box if he couldn't get the ball fairly.Half a dozen Manure supportin Paddy's that were stood near me were waxin lyrical abart Trevor Hockey that day,then when Besty scored one of em said but that Werewolf couldn't score a goal like that even his wildest dreams only George could. UTCB

didnt get near turnstyles that day rod locked out at 1 30 along with about 10k other blades lol

Agree Shoreham
    3 of us and 2 kids were on the stretford road end in amongst the MU fans great experience

Waited about outside and , when they opened the gates to let fans out, we went in and saw the last few minutes.

In the throng outside a police horse caiught my heel and, after not being able to get in, I looked down and my foot was bleeding badly.

Went to the police van and asked for some 1st aid.Policeman asked what had happened

Me " A horse trod on my foot"

Policeman " Was it a police horse?"

Me " No, we've all ridden across from Sheffield on our own"

No treatment was forthcoming!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast