+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 4-6-0 vs 3-6-?

4-6-0 vs 3-6-?

The ? is for Moussa as I don't know what he is meant to be. But having been at both games, I think tonight was worse. Facing a huge game on Saturday, will McCann choose to follow his own gimp-like ideals or go back to the style which looked more than ok these past 5 games. Who is more important to him, DFC or Neil McCann.

Quote Originally Posted by Taintedice View Post
    The ? is for Moussa as I don't know what he is meant to be. But having been at both games, I think tonight was worse. Facing a huge game on Saturday, will McCann choose to follow his own gimp-like ideals or go back to the style which looked more than ok these past 5 games. Who is more important to him, DFC or Neil McCann.
    That was far worse last night
    McCann must stop playing obscure team selections that the players are clearly not comfy with
    Wtf is his problem with McGowan,whipped off whilst O Hara was phucking louping once again
    His persistance with Moussa is phuckin baffling,that was as poor a performance from a Dundee player as I can mind

I've only been to 1 away game (ibrox) and been to all the home games bar Aberdeen which I watched on the telly and Hibernian.

I don't think Moussa is great and struggles with his runs, finishing (obviously), going offside and Scottish refs.

I think he had a decent game at ibrox (one of the few) and bits and pieces in other games but overall has struggled but tries pretty hard (counts for a lot).

Can't be easy being paired with El Bak as your seldom going to be given a pass when he is within shooting range.

Haber is a better at the limited amount he does but can't be trusted not to put on his invisibility cloak.

I think we plod on with Moussa until January and then see what McCann can come up with. It's a pity cw33 is injured as he might benefit from playing with Moussa and vice versa.

Something that does bug me though is NM said (Pretty rash looking back) we had the best cf outside the old firm!!!

Wonder what this was based on as I don't think he had seen him play. If it was just based on those famous computer numbers I do find it all a bit bizzare.

Did Moussa and Wolters come from the same agent?

Cannot fathom the stick Haber gets. Wins headers and occupies CHs. Limited but effective. 9 goals in a dreadful side last season that kept us up. He's ****ing light years ahead of Moussa. You think Berra and Souttar would have rather wanted Haber in their pus, or Moussa who should be in the juniors?

That's a career ender from Moussa last night, you don't come back from those. How McCann can sit and watch that when Haber is available is beyond me.

In terms of SPL players, Moussa is our worst ever at this level. He'd be behind Nish, Baird, Yordi in any pecking order, but McCann still plays him. Absolutely no idea why.

5 minutes on Wyscout and you could find better by just pressing the randomise button at u12s level.

It summed it up right from kick off in the second half he let the ball under his foot for a throw in
    Phuckin bogging
    It was a slap in the pus for habar last night tbh

Quote Originally Posted by A_Big_Mouse View Post
    Cannot fathom the stick Haber gets. Wins headers and occupies CHs. Limited but effective. 9 goals in a dreadful side last season that kept us up. He's ****ing light years ahead of Moussa. You think Berra and Souttar would have rather wanted Haber in their pus, or Moussa who should be in the juniors?

That's a career ender from Moussa last night, you don't come back from those. How McCann can sit and watch that when Haber is available is beyond me.

In terms of SPL players, Moussa is our worst ever at this level. He'd be behind Nish, Baird, Yordi in any pecking order, but McCann still plays him. Absolutely no idea why.

5 minutes on Wyscout and you could find better by just pressing the randomise button at u12s level.
    Think that's an overreaction and a bit unfair.

Haber doesn't play for NM.

Quote Originally Posted by ABERFELDYDEE View Post
    It summed it up right from kick off in the second half he let the ball under his foot for a throw in
    Phuckin bogging
    It was a slap in the pus for habar last night tbh
    Haber has been slapping McCann in the pus bar the dabs game.

McCann said after the game if Haber produces that I can't ignore him.....Haber either can't ( understandable) or won't (unforgiveable)....I think it's a mix of A & B but mostly B.

Managers stand and fall by their descisions and think McCann has made his.

May prove wrong but it's his to make at the moment.

Again I would say Haber can be better but I wouldn't pick someone who wasn't trying a leg for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Think that's an overreaction and a bit unfair.

Haber doesn't play for NM.
    No it isn't. And you're making things up. Haber is maybe inconsistent but to say he's not playing for the manager is nonsense. He was excellent away to Hibs and Aberdeen this season when we played to his strengths. He was playing very well against Rangers before he got injured.

The problem is McCann. He's asking players to do things they can't. If you want someone to win headers and keep you up the park Haber will do that. If you want him to run channels and close down forget it. Even Hartley realised it. Using Haber purely as a target man is effective but McCann doesn't want that. You need counterpoint to your play, expecting teams to just let you pass through them is ludicrous. Levein saw it straight away, they pushed right up and allowed us to play the ball out to Meekings on his wrong foot. The CHs were all over the place because of it.

Moussa put in the worst performance of forward play I've ever seen at this level last night. I assume you didn't see the game, if you haven't then I'd refrain from comment, because he was ****ing diabolical.

Quote Originally Posted by A_Big_Mouse View Post
    No it isn't. And you're making things up. Haber is maybe inconsistent but to say he's not playing for the manager is nonsense. He was excellent away to Hibs and Aberdeen this season when we played to his strengths. He was playing very well against Rangers before he got injured.

The problem is McCann. He's asking players to do things they can't. If you want someone to win headers and keep you up the park Haber will do that. If you want him to run channels and close down forget it. Even Hartley realised it. Using Haber purely as a target man is effective but McCann doesn't want that. You need counterpoint to your play, expecting teams to just let you pass through them is ludicrous. Levein saw it straight away, they pushed right up and allowed us to play the ball out to Meekings on his wrong foot. The CHs were all over the place because of it.

Moussa put in the worst performance of forward play I've ever seen at this level last night. I assume you didn't see the game, if you haven't then I'd refrain from comment, because he was ****ing diabolical.
    That's an even bigger overreaction.😁

Can't make a bed up never mind things.

McCann 'angry' at the players, makes a change from blaming the officials. No blame on him of course, even though Dundee were effectively playing with 10 men and no striker. Haber will divide opinion but against Berra and Souttar, how can he not be a better option than that imposter Moussa.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)