+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Danny Ings

Danny Ings

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...d=tmg_share_tw
    looks like we are shopping in Aldi in the new year again but if he can get back to his best and with our track record of resurrecting crocks it could prove a shrewd buy.heaven knows we need a better forward than what we have at present

But would he, or anybody else who is half decent, be interested in us?

Think we got more of a chance now the dinosaur has left the building Q

Ings won't touch us with a barge pole.

We are a strikers graveyard.....he'll end up at Palace,Watford,Southampton.....he won't risk being made to look a c nut in our shirt.

Jeez if Danny Ings is the best we can do then it's time to pack it in, we need to off load players and the Chinaman needs to get his hands in his pocket and help us get some quality in otherwise wim doomed.Possibly by Jan 2nd we could be bottom and adrift.

I remember being ridiculed when i said keep Shane Long, he is twice as good as anything we have now, but 6m was dangled and our greedy b a stard club chewed the hands off. At the same time we could have retained Lukaku for another season for 5m, but no, we panicked into spending 6m on sick Vic.
    Saido was on less than 10kpw, he was offered 18k a week, because Peace said he didn't didn't trust him with anymore. He obviously trusted himself with the 180m he got for us though, despite never putting a penny of his own money into us.
    HRK and Ings are the best we can expect to see here, well you will see, i will never set foot in the place again.
    Been a life long fan, but now despise the club with a passion, to think of the thousands of pounds i have spent following them, money i couldn't afford, to see them show no ambition whatsoever.
    Sport is about ambition, competing for the top prizes, a place of entertainment and games you will talk about for years.

Turn the lights off on the way out Mr Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    I rememkber being ridiculed when i said keep Shane Long, he is twice as good as anything we have now, but 6m was dangled and our greedy b a stard club chewed the hands off. At the same time we could have retained Lukaku for another season for 5m, but no, we panicked into spending 6m on sick Vic.
    Saido was on less than 10kpw, he was offered 18k a week, because Peace said he didn't didn't trust him with anymore. He obviously trusted himself with the 180m he got for us though, despite never putting a penny of his own money into us.
    HRK and Ings are the best we can expect to see here, well you will see, i will never set foot in the place again.
    Been a life long fan, but now despise the club with a passion, to think of the thousands of pounds i have spent following them, money i couldn't afford, to see them show no ambition whatsoever.
    Sport is about ambition, competing for the top prizes, a place of entertainment and games you will talk about for years.

Turn the lights off on the way out Mr Williams.
    Big Vic , Sess , Saido, Long , take them all day over what we have now even Gardner I really would , ( let me add a fit big Vic )

Quote Originally Posted by Bombers right foot View Post
    Jeez if Danny Ings is the best we can do then it's time to pack it in, we need to off load players and the Chinaman needs to get his hands in his pocket and help us get some quality in otherwise wim doomed.Possibly by Jan 2nd we could be bottom and adrift.
    Inclined to agree with you there Bombers...he was after all a gap filler when Burnley lost Charlie Austin.

Ings will come if we cough up the highest loan fee to livafool and we match the wages.

A player will have little choice and would see that he'll get more game time with us as our strikers are not good enough, and an outside chance of making southgate's wc squad.

I haven't lost all hope in Jrod coming good in the centre either.

We may just escape this s hite situation if we get a finisher and chadli is persuaded by pardew to actually show some effort (if not for us but to get in the belgium squad for WC) and MP stays fit.

Try for ben arfa on laon from PSG as a creative spark, if his head is ok and he wants to play to go to the WC. Send GK back to PSG and try and get ben arfa imo.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)