+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Notts Take Action

Evans courses me alarm and distressed in the main stand will Hardy sort that out in March.

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Evans courses me alarm and distressed in the main stand will Hardy sort that out in March.
    What?

Quote Originally Posted by nay123 View Post
    Methinks you're not checking your predictive text.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    Methinks you're not checking your predictive text.
    I can understand that you are not allowed to give your season ticket to a full price paying fan if say you are a senior or junior member, but what is the problem if it is like for like? The seat is already paid for.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I can understand that you are not allowed to give your season ticket to a full price paying fan if say you are a senior or junior member, but what is the problem if it is like for like? The seat is already paid for.
    Nobody has yet confirmed this is the case, but if it is, I can guarantee the 'club' will claim it's for security reasons, but this wouldn't wash, seeing as Man Utd can manage to cope with the security implications with crowds 10+ times bigger than ours and a much, much higher security threat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Regarding the season ticket one, how long has that been a thing, just since Hardy took over? Since football existed people have lent their season tickets to mates when they can't make the match. Are you no longer allowed to do that or just not if it's the same price band?
    The only bit that refers to it in the season ticket T&Cs simply states "all season ticket sales are non-transferable". It's been that way for as long as I can remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Matter of interest how do they stop banned supporters getting back in... Are they allowed to take photos of the culprits and display at the turnstiles ?
    Anyone have an answer to this ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Anyone have an answer to this ?
    I think you may find that anyone can take a photograph of anyone or anything so long as the image itself is not used for nefarious purposes, and you would have to prove that it was. In other words, you do not have a right to your own image. If questioned by the police Notts would have a perfectly good answer as to why they display your photo - to deter a known troublemaker - which would be accepted by any magistrate.

Maybe the offence was passing a season card to some other idiot who imagined he could use the card for the same match? Just a thought. I remember this happening many years back for a reserve match (no was voucher needed, just sight of the book) and Dennis Marshall, then the club secretary, making an example of the lads who were involved.

Otherwise 'not transferable' is not explicit enough to be legal, so the club is on dodgy ground if it's issuing sanctions.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    I think you may find that anyone can take a photograph of anyone or anything so long as the image itself is not used for nefarious purposes, and you would have to prove that it was. In other words, you do not have a right to your own image. If questioned by the police Notts would have a perfectly good answer as to why they display your photo - to deter a known troublemaker - which would be accepted by any magistrate.
    What you say is right if the photo is taken of someone in a public space. You cannot take that photo if the person is in their garden for instance, and if you are on someone else's property then whether or not you can take any photos is dependent on the T&C's of being on that property - ie a cinema, theatre, football ground etc may and usually have rules about photograpy.

When I took my granddaughters to the ice rink I enquired about taking photos and I had to give some personal details and they gave me a photographer's badge. I was then allowed to take what photos I wanted for personal use but I had to display the badge.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast