+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Notts Take Action

Notts Take Action

From the official site.....

Notts act on anti-social behaviour
    13 Hours ago

Notts County have taken strong action against a number of supporters who have breached the club's strict anti-social behaviour policy.

A zero-tolerance policy is in operation at Meadow Lane and, unfortunately, a small number of people at recent matches against Newport County and Bristol Rovers were reported for their behaviour, leading the club to take the following action:

- One person banned for three years (18 months suspended) for use of a smoke bomb

- One person banned until the end of the 2017-18 season for displaying anti-social and inappropriate behaviour

- One person relocated to another section of the ground having signed an Acceptable Behaviour Contract (ABC)

- One person spoken to about misuse of their season ticket, which had been handed to others

- Three people spoken to about making stupid comments about Duffy, Hewitt and Alessandra on NCM

The club will soon be speaking to two other people regarding similar issues and, alongside Nottinghamshire Police, are committed to ensuring Meadow Lane is a safe, enjoyable place for all supporters to visit.

Incidents can be reported to a steward on matchday or by calling 0115 952 9000 and asking for the stadium operations team.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    - One person spoken to about misuse of their season ticket, which had been handed to others

- Three people spoken to about making stupid comments about Duffy, Hewitt and Alessandra on NCM
    About time some action was taken about comments on NCM.

Regarding the season ticket one, how long has that been a thing, just since Hardy took over? Since football existed people have lent their season tickets to mates when they can't make the match. Are you no longer allowed to do that or just not if it's the same price band?

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    About time some action was taken about comments on NCM.

Regarding the season ticket one, how long has that been a thing, just since Hardy took over? Since football existed people have lent their season tickets to mates when they can't make the match. Are you no longer allowed to do that or just not if it's the same price band?
    It's not a thing everywhere. For example, even at Old Trafford, it's considered normal:

A Season Ticket may be used by a person who is not the Ticket Holder pursuant to, and in accordance with, the
    upgrade/downgrade/transfer procedures and/or the friends & family procedures set out in these terms and
    conditions.

So, you pay to upgrade a concession ticket if you're an adult, but besides that, it's considered normal.

http://www.manutd.com/pix/Emails/Fil...X-16-17-v3.pdf

I can't find any Ts and Cs for Notts season tickets. I guess they must be printed somewhere. They couldn't make the policy up as they go along, could they?

(Btw, before anyone bites, the NCM bit was made up).
    Last edited by Bohinen; 13-12-2017 at 10:01 AM.

Worrying really. If they're going to start banning fans for swearing then they'll be not many fans left.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Pie View Post
    Worrying really. If they're going to start banning fans for swearing then they'll be not many fans left.
    I won't last much longer then. FFS Notts is probably my most used phrase ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Notts_Pie View Post
    Depends very much on the context, if it just general swearing such as FFS Notts sort it out then that would be a travesty and like you say there will be few fans left. If, however it is using aggressive language directed at other supporters then there is no real need for that.

Language is 95% context IMO.

Matter of interest how do they stop banned supporters getting back in... Are they allowed to take photos of the culprits and display at the turnstiles ?

I think some fans should be banned for being offensively ugly.

What’s wrong with smoke bombs?

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;38729367]I think some fans should be banned for being offensively ugly

Don’t worry mate, I will let you know how the games go......

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I think some fans should be banned for being offensively ugly.
    Sounds good to me - we would then get similar attendances to Forest.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast