+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Milllwall Mad

Milllwall Mad

Just to let you know that LionRoar is no longer a moderator on their site.

I know some of you have been banned for using that board before and since the changes to FootyMad any ban on any board has led to being banned on the whole of FootyMad.

Alas the new Moderator is FrenchLion. He has in the past posted on MillersMad and has been very reasonable. I would say that you can now post on Millwall Mad without fear of being instantly banned but if you do post on there do so in a respectable manner.

That is all.

I must say that it is a lot quieter than it used to be

Good riddance to bad stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

I know some of you have been banned for using that board before and since the changes to FootyMad any ban on any board has led to being banned on the whole of FootyMad.

Alas the new Moderator is FrenchLion. He has in the past posted on MillersMad and has been very reasonable. I would say that you can now post on Millwall Mad without fear of being instantly banned but if you do post on there do so in a respectable manner.

That is all.
    You are quite right FrogMiller, I am afraid he did overstep the mark just once too often, even to the extent of slagging me off as well. We all love a bit of banter but he was taking it too far, so yes any Millers fans that come our site are quite welcome.

Whats it like being back in League 1, not that easy , it took us 2 years to get back to Championship, and the Blades 6. It.s great being back though, last sat at Villa Park in front of 30,000, we should have won but glad to settle for a draw.

Are you getting back this year, still plenty of points to get.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    You are quite right FrogMiller, I am afraid he did overstep the mark just once too often, even to the extent of slagging me off as well. We all love a bit of banter but he was taking it too far, so yes any Millers fans that come our site are quite welcome.

Whats it like being back in League 1, not that easy , it took us 2 years to get back to Championship, and the Blades 6. It.s great being back though, last sat at Villa Park in front of 30,000, we should have won but glad to settle for a draw.

Are you getting back this year, still plenty of points to get.
    Rebuilding season for us, getting battered most of last year has shattered the confidence somewhat!!

...not helped by your ex lad S Cummings being a bit ropey at times.

Evening all...just to confirm that the moron Lionsroar has been banned and anybody who wants to post on the’Wall board is more than welcome. True it was quite busy a few years ago but the previous moderator with his nasty agressive posts managed to piss so many people off.....even our own.....that the board is basically only kept alive by Claw and myself and a few guys from England mad.
    Cheers FL

Quote Originally Posted by frogmiller View Post

That is all.
    Frog I think your alas should read also ?

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Frog I think your alas should read also ?
    Tharatitageean

You'r quite write and thanks for picking me up on it

Quote Originally Posted by PerigordMiller View Post
    Frog I think your alas should read also
    ?
    He must have a touch of the CT Milller's Perigord,
    I'm sure Millwall isn't spelt Milllwall like in the header post....LOL..
    Feel free to remind me when I make a deliberate mistake frogster..LOL..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast