+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Government lose Brexit vote

Government lose Brexit vote

By four votes (or two people).
    More fun on the horizon then.

So,what's going to happen now ?

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    So,what's going to happen now ?
    Go on then alf -- I'll play your silly games ---what is going to happen now?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    Go on then alf -- I'll play your silly games ---what is going to happen now?
    Ashy,you know as well as I to that Sinkov,59/60 and all the other part time political freaks will put us right with another long winded Brexit thread..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Ashy,you know as well as I to that Sinkov,59/60 and all the other part time political freaks will put us right with another long winded Brexit thread..
    alf---perhaps they are within the inner circle of those who know what is going on! I doubt it though --I honestly don't think that anybody knows what is happening. This country has been devoid of leaders for years and the majority of politicians seem to be on a big ego trip and don't give a damn about anyone else or the country.
    I think I am a cynic!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    alf---perhaps they are within the inner circle of those who know what is going on! I doubt it though --I honestly don't think that anybody knows what is happening. This country has been devoid of leaders for years and the majority of politicians seem to be on a big ego trip and don't give a damn about anyone else or the country.
    I think I am a cynic!
    So am I... Best to leave it to the Claretsmad " inner circle " to sort it then..

Good Evening. One half of the inner circle here.

That would make me an inner half circle.

This vote will hardly change things.

Basically, Theresa May wishes to sign off the final Brexit deal, (if one is agreed) and to short circuit Parliament. Parliament has decided tonight that it wants a vote on the final deal, not just leave it to May/Davies/Boris etc.

Sinkov will be unhappy because he is happy to trust Theresa May with the final decision.

I am unhappy because I think the public should have the final say, once we know what the deal actually means.

This bill will have to go through further stages...and the Government will attempt to overturn it, and give Theresa May the final say.

Now if you will excuse me, I have important work to do regarding matters of ***** national interests.

May's position is now pretty much untenable.

The EU have just had her head on a plate delivered by DPD (or the DUP).

Corbyn seems happy enough to watch the Tories implode but he should be doing better.

It's going to get grim up North!

they keep pumping that - Blue Pill........ .

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post

Sinkov will be unhappy because he is happy to trust Theresa May with the final decision.
    it won't be up to Theresa May or Parliament, we will get whatever deal the EU sees fit to offer us. All this nonsense tonight means is that the deal will now have to be concluded in a much shorter time frame so the traitors can have their meaningful vote, and the EU will have us even more over the barrel than before, the prospect of any good deal is now vanishingly small.

I've said it before, our big problem getting out of the EU would not be in Brussels but in Westminster, and so it's proving, we've never been more than half in and half out of Europe, we won't be leaving, after this process we'll be half out and half in, and tonight just makes this even more inevitable,

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)