+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: fat sam

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. More about me, I've been waiting for this moment for an age I'll have you know .. And I'm dammed if I don't have satisfaction ..

.. What's your username on RTG then ..
    I tried to get on at the end of last season but they had a lock down on new posters had to give a work email etc. Absolutely pathetic. Can give it but not take it. Many on there are just so anti Newcastle/mag it beggars belief and on a regular basis there are 4/5 threads on us on the front page. You've got to admit some of it is cringe worthy?

Quote Originally Posted by andyj73 View Post
    .. More about me, I've been waiting for this moment for an age I'll have you know .. And I'm dammed if I don't have satisfaction ..

.. What's your username on RTG then ..
    So you have waited for this moment for so long to REMIND US OF HOW MANY PLACES YOU ARE BELOW US STILL.

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    Aye and managing those clubs shows the difference in ability. Last night Allardyce came for a draw and got very lucky.

Why Pboro lords Allardyce so much is baffling. He plays boring football (which when Rafa played like that he slagged him mercilously even though we were winning) he wanted him to play two up front and more expansive, Rafas done that and its left us wide open). What do you want?

The players we have are championship level bar 1or 2 and that is the problem. Before you come back with well Rafa bought them, yes he did but for the championship and wasn't backed when he got us up first time of asking because of the southern monkey.
    i meant both against newcastele not when one was trying to manage thelikes of chelsea and liverpool ,clubs with players most decent managers could get results

head to head when against the toon rafa has never beaten sam

you say boring footy under sam

do you watch the toon

when was the last time you saw an entertaining game under rafa at the toon

i can only think of one
    the last game of last season

and rafa made a ststement when he was buy ing top players for the fizzy
    he saaid we wee buying them with one eye on the prem

and you forget he also had prem players and players that were brought for the prem

the 2 goalies
    dummet lascelles shelvey colback mitro,perez etc etc
    addd to that gayle who was a perem player and then the players he brought this season and if you look at the team he is playing at the moment all were or have been brought for the prem

out of all theplayers rafa has brought and those prem playesr he inherited
    have any improved
    nope

look at fat sam
    he takes over a side on the down

afetr jusrt 2 games you can see an improvement in players

if they were brought for the fizzy or not ,and those he did buy for the fizzy either had prem experiance or were top fizzy players they should be getting better

look at brighton huddersfield burnley,bournemouth etc etc all fizzy layers

brighton and huddersfiled hadnt the luxury we had of having some pleyrs with ptrm experiance or a supposed world class manager .

but i would say they have adapted better than we have

I get the impression that no matter what Rafa does in your eyes he is sh1te. Even if we got say 12 points from the next 5 games you'd still hark back to the current run.

As for Allardyce, I would love this board to have been up and running when he was our manager because I bet you would have been the most vociferous about him getting the sack.

It seems you like the sly dodgy dealer type ie Ashley, Allardyce, Pardew? Id much rather have a man at the helm with honesty and integrity which is pretty sparse now in all walks of life especially at the top of certain professions.

Mourinho and Guardiola would struggle with reduced funds s neither have had to manage like that. Even at Porto Mourinho was at a big club and everywhere else its been money money money same with Guardiola. Mourinho gets slagged for his boring football even given his riches.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)