+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barnsley Players are...

Barnsley Players are...

Going to spread some Christmas cheer this morning. It's just been on Calendar. I said to Laura, " are they all retiring?"

They're visiting a hospice. Joking aside I think that's one the better things the club has done over last few years.

It has gone out into the community a lot more both individually and as a group.

Agreed , isn't it written into their contracts that they have to spend so many hours a month out in the community meeting and greeting and so forth ?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Agreed , isn't it written into their contracts that they have to spend so many hours a month out in the community meeting and greeting and so forth ?
    Tha mooar of a miserable, cynical git than me Animal.

Merry Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Tha mooar of a miserable, cynical git than me Animal.

Merry Christmas.
    Animal accepts Christmas and tows the line SB , if it was left to him we'd fly out on christmas eve to Tenerife and return the day after new year .

Happy Holidays .

It dunt work ESR unless av brock summat !!

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Going to spread some Christmas cheer this morning. It's just been on Calendar. I said to Laura, " are they all retiring?"

They're visiting a hospice. Joking aside I think that's one the better things the club has done over last few years.

It has gone out into the community a lot more both individually and as a group.
    Things such as today mean a lot to the people in the Hospice , Hospitals and care homes they visit , full credit to BFC on today and in years gone by , must have been an humbling experience for them young lads , so we'll done to them all ,

It was a video of Hecky speaking to an old lady in the hospice . Very humbling