+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tarkowski to Liverpool..?

Tarkowski to Liverpool..?

Deano my Red Scouser mate has just had twenty minutes on the 'phone with me telling me we are soon to be thirty million pounds better off.

He is adamant that sinkov's hero is bound for Anfield in January.

I have no idea if the rumour is substantiated but worryingly, he was 100% bob on with Ings!

Mee to the Baggies for thirty million?

Tarkowski to Anfield for another thirty million.

No wonder we want Moore and Onuoha!

Never!

I would seriously question your sources BT.

At least another 60 million in the bank and safety more or less guaranteed ..It would be silly not too.. Plus another 100 plus million next season.. Dreamland ...

Tarky could wave across Stanley park at Keane, but I don't think it will happen.

Dyche will know when he can go - when he has got a replacement ready to step in-

Quote Originally Posted by 1959_60 View Post
    Never!

I would seriously question your sources BT.
    Only trouble is my Scouse "source" was bang on the money with Ings at Liverpool and Keane at Everton.

73% of Liverpool fans want him but want doesn’t get.
    https://www.footballfancast.com/prem...ames-tarkowski

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    73% of Liverpool fans want him but want doesn’t get.
    https://www.footballfancast.com/prem...ames-tarkowski
    There you go!

Everyone pretty much knew Ings was Liverpool bound from that January onwards with some perceived interest from Spurs, the same with Keane and Everton seemingly with some interest from Utd again which I doubt was real.
    As for Tarks to Liverpool and Mee to WBA neither will be leaving in January, their replacements may come in so they can be ready for next season and provide cover this but I can't see SD letting either of his first choice centre backs leave and throw a in a fresh face when were in the position we are in. Summer yes January not a chance more likely your mate has seen that Tarks is better than anyone Liverpool have at the back and its wishful thinking while taking the proverbial.

Quote Originally Posted by whittyclaretandblue View Post
    Everyone pretty much knew Ings was Liverpool bound from that January onwards with some perceived interest from Spurs, the same with Keane and Everton seemingly with some interest from Utd again which I doubt was real.
    As for Tarks to Liverpool and Mee to WBA neither will be leaving in January, their replacements may come in so they can be ready for next season and provide cover this but I can't see SD letting either of his first choice centre backs leave and throw a in a fresh face when were in the position we are in. Summer yes January not a chance more likely your mate has seen that Tarks is better than anyone Liverpool have at the back and its wishful thinking while taking the proverbial.
    I hope that analysis is spot on whitty.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)