+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rafa

bottom 3 at Christmas..

Quote Originally Posted by biilyboy View Post
    Feck me!

This club has been a joke since the FAT Man took control.

No manager - Sir Alex, Sir Bobby or Pep Guardiola would be able have any success with the lardy arsed ****er in charge.

I can't believe that some on here question Rafa when NO ONE would have a chance. What would our team look like if Rafa had been backed properly - I'd wager that Joselu, Diame, Manquillo or other such dross would never have been signed never mind been part of recent selections.

Utter idiots on this site - and Peterborough/Ghostrider I mean YOU - are the reason the likes of me don't post here anymore.

There isn't much right with our great club at the moment but Rafa is our ONLY hope of a bright future.

I've heard some utter radio bollux spoken by some so called fans recently and I share the selection frustrations when I see Diame in the team. BUT he was right about the keepers when we all said they were OK, and he is right about Mitro and Aarons not being good enough.

Don't listen to the Bell Ends - back the team and back Rafa - I see supporters turning against him and I see many on this site wavering - 2 games and he is gone... hang your head in SHAME!
    Great Post some people dont realise what Ashley has done to our club just bc he borrowed us money when he bought the club which he will get back all his money if he sells for £250m plus all his free advertising plus the money we could of got from sponsors plus the £100m at end of season and the season we got relegated plus the £80m woryh of players we sold that summer

Rafa is not judged according to results, like any other manager, for the following reasons:

1. Fans are grateful that a manager with his CV has condescended to become manger of NUFC

2 He undoubtedly has a dignified, gentlemanly manner.

3 He is a master of spin and PR

4 He has been under-funded.

Any other manager with a run of 1 point from 27 could well be looking at a P45. And for those who say who is better to replace him I would say who could do any worse than that. By the end of Jan there will be those posting that whilst we might be 20th at least we have a world class manager. It's nice to have a gentleman as a manager but only points will keep us up. I don't dislike Rafa but it irritates me that he is not judged like his predecessors or any other manager i.e. by results. What people should remember is that if we go down Rafa won't be there next season for another promotion battle.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)