+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rafa

Rafa

Two more defeats and he's history.
    Last edited by Jammy89; 14-12-2017 at 08:21 PM.

Arsenal and West Ham away? (followed by Man City?)

Nah.

Feck me!

This club has been a joke since the FAT Man took control.

No manager - Sir Alex, Sir Bobby or Pep Guardiola would be able have any success with the lardy arsed ****er in charge.

I can't believe that some on here question Rafa when NO ONE would have a chance. What would our team look like if Rafa had been backed properly - I'd wager that Joselu, Diame, Manquillo or other such dross would never have been signed never mind been part of recent selections.

Utter idiots on this site - and Peterborough/Ghostrider I mean YOU - are the reason the likes of me don't post here anymore.

There isn't much right with our great club at the moment but Rafa is our ONLY hope of a bright future.

I've heard some utter radio bollux spoken by some so called fans recently and I share the selection frustrations when I see Diame in the team. BUT he was right about the keepers when we all said they were OK, and he is right about Mitro and Aarons not being good enough.

Don't listen to the Bell Ends - back the team and back Rafa - I see supporters turning against him and I see many on this site wavering - 2 games and he is gone... hang your head in SHAME!

Quote Originally Posted by biilyboy View Post
    Feck me!

No manager - Sir Alex, Sir Bobby or Pep Guardiola would be able have any success with the lardy arsed ****er in charge.

I can't believe that some on here question Rafa when NO ONE would have a chance. What would our team look like if Rafa had been backed properly - I'd wager that Joselu, Diame, Manquillo or other such dross would never have been signed never mind been part of recent selections.

Utter idiots on this site - and Peterborough/Ghostrider I mean YOU - are the reason the likes of me don't post here anymore.

There isn't much right with our great club at the moment but Rafa is our ONLY hope of a bright future.

I've heard some utter radio bollux spoken by some so called fans recently and I share the selection frustrations when I see Diame in the team. BUT he was right about the keepers when we all said they were OK, and he is right about Mitro and Aarons not being good enough.

Don't listen to the Bell Ends - back the team and back Rafa - I see supporters turning against him and I see many on this site wavering - 2 games and he is gone... hang your head in SHAME!
    ^Enjoyed this.

The OP is not a toon fan.

Feck me!

Well said that man, at last a sane comment amongst some of the sh!t on here !!

Good edit, Jammy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Good edit, Jammy.
    I try

Feck me!

Been a while biily - very well said though.

Feck me!

That means that every other club bar the regulars in the top half of the premier league are jokes, right?
    Or do we have some divine right to be challenging more than other clubs that are WAY WAY lower than us in the leagues?
    You got someone to blame for everything and fill your boots but just remember where we are currently, where most football clubs will never be or will be on a whim at some stage, possibly.

Any manager that buys correctly and sets the team out correctly will achieve something depending on the quality.
    Whether that's to stay in the premier league or finish mid table or win a cup or win the league or the champions league, is down to the managers ability to set out the best of what he has.
    Benitez isn't doing that in my opinion but feel free to believe he is.

What is backed properly?
    He was told to ship out players if he wanted to add.
    He couldn't shift the players.
    Tell me what the club could do?
    You can't just add more players to the staff on big wages on top of the wages you earn...it's suicide.
    If he bought championship players or mediocre players then why the big contracts?
    Why the long terms?
    He's getting questioned because he needs to be questioned, because this squad is mainly his.

That's your major issue, not mine or pboro's or anyone else you feel you might mention.
    However you're still posting, so ...well.errrmmmmm.
    The forum is for people to post opinion. If you don't like the people who post then use the ignore feature or just simply bypass any posts you don't like and BINGO you can post.....or are you just saying it to get a few pats on the back from like-minded posters?

Keep Rafa and we're finished.
    The man is tooth decay to the tooth of the club.
    A once world class manager that is now out of his depth and basically living on past reputation, because his recent history is far from satisfying.

How can he be right about Mitro and Aarons not being good enough? He's hardly played them.
    He keeps playing players that will run about like headless chickens for him.
    I just wonder how long he will be defended, because I could almost vision that when Ashley walks away and the new owners settle in, the patience for Rafa will wane because there's no one to hate instead.

We'll see.

I back the team every week. I'm a fan for life.
    Guess what?
    I won't just sit back and blow smoke up Rafa's aris just because of a past reputation when he's sucking the life out of the players he mainly put together.

It's as simple as that and I take no joy from having a go.
    I'd rather be singing the praises and having my glass always half full but Rafa's battered that right out of me.

I bet Rafa wishes he was at a rich club like Brighton or Huddersfield whose owners buy any player their managers want, whose squads are full of players with Premiership experience and whose squads cost -what £150m or £200m ( joke ). Does anyone think they'd buy who they've bought if they could afford better players?

Of course Rafa hasn't had the backing he wanted but I don't think he's unique. Outside of the top 6 you do the best with what you can afford. And the reason we're in the mess we're in is not because we have lost to Man U and Chelsea away but because we've lost to Bournemouth and Watford at home. If Rafa needs a lot more money than he's had to succeed he should wait for the next vacancy at a top 6 club. I still hope that he will get squad improvements in Jan and can turn things round but do you think that fans of Huddersfield and Brighton spend all their time moaning about inadequate resources? I imagine they're realists.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)