+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v Hibernian

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    I’m not happy clapping him I’m giving him a compliment probably for the first time because he played well when we all thought he would have a nightmare.

It’s called being positive you should try it sometime.
    He played professional and was not outstanding in any way. Why all the praise for Considine...it must be because he didn’t have a bad game as a few of us feared he would have done. There was a lot of good performances from the Dons players today and plenty to think about for next week. As stated previously...let’s keep the happy clapping under control til we see how Considine and Del do next week against a much different team at their home.
    Can I stay a miserable chap until next weekend until we face big match pressure? You never know...we might go for it , learn from numerous previous mistakes and get that positive result that we haven’t managed recently against them...don’t bank on it though!

Big Andy played well today. The whole defence played well which gave our midfield the stability and impetus to boss the game. Considine getting plaudits as we expected him to fail is maybe just how we all think.

Bizarrely after scoring 4 goals, our strikers of Rooney and May (and then Maynard) were easily the least effective part of our team today.

What was the scoop with Arnie today? Injured?

Or did his wife go into labour, as I've seen on Twitter?

Quote Originally Posted by OneBrianIrvine View Post
    Cheers OBI

The keeper was shocking at the second. Didnt have the angle to see it from the Y

Lewis maybe could have had theirs.Still minky as f@ck all the same

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    He played professional and was not outstanding in any way. Why all the praise for Considine...it must be because he didn’t have a bad game as a few of us feared he would have done. There was a lot of good performances from the Dons players today and plenty to think about for next week. As stated previously...let’s keep the happy clapping under control til we see how Considine and Del do next week against a much different team at their home.
    Can I stay a miserable chap until next weekend until we face big match pressure? You never know...we might go for it , learn from numerous previous mistakes and get that positive result that we haven’t managed recently against them...don’t bank on it though!
    If you can’t enjoy your Saturday night after the Dons have won 4-1 and put in their best performance of the season you are never gonna be happy supporting the Dons.

You just carry on with the negative pant pissing.

How the f@ck can we go from abject sh!te two weeks ago against Sevco to playing like Brazil 1970 today?

Seems the players have got their mojo back.

Very pleasing result to put those upstarts khunts in their place.

Get the beers in.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    If you can’t enjoy your Saturday night after the Dons have won 4-1 and put in their best performance of the season you are never gonna be happy supporting the Dons.

You just carry on with the negative pant pissing.
    Lol..I am happy after the win. Who wouldn’t be?
    All I am saying to the happy clappers is please wait until next weekend until you frantically combust with excitement lavishing praise on Considine and Del.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    What was the scoop with Arnie today? Injured?

Or did his wife go into labour, as I've seen on Twitter?
    Into labour.
    Wasn’t due until first week of January but went early.
    He’ll be back in next week. May or Rooney will be dropped.

Quote Originally Posted by Landvetter83 View Post
    Get the beers in.
    Advice taken

If Carlsberg did Saturdays....................

Outstanding win today.........MOJO looks like its back just need to keep it going.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast