+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v Hibernian

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Rooney out wide?
    excellent performance. Ref was shocking a couple of blatant fouls at the beginning that we didnt get. They should have had a pen, We should have had a pen. Disallowed goal onside. We don't make it easy for our strikers.
    Just see huns 1-3 down ha f&&kin ha

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    But will we play our own game against Timmy next week, or will it be another brainfart team selection?
    Arnason will come in.
    For Rooney or May.
    Lewis
    Logan Arnason McKenna Considine
    O’Connor
    Stewart McLean Shinnie GMS
    May

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Fancy picking my lottery numbers?
    I hold my hands up and admit I got it all wrong today...didn’t see that coming. Fantastic result and the man I picked as a replacement for McInnes made a complete mess of it today. But hey...I will take that every week as long as we win.

So the answer to your question...trust me, you don’t want me picking lucky numbers!

Does that count as a big game win?

Considering someone said last night that Hibs are "the second best team in the league"

Also well done to Considine,everyone thought we would lose if he started but he kept Boyle quiet.

We can get away with playing Considine when the opposition have somebody as bad as Efe Ambrose.

I'm one of Considines biggest critics but Effy Ambrose being on the same pitch had nothing to do with his performance.He wasn't up against Ambrose he was playing against Boyle who a lot of people myself included thought would tear Consindine to shreds today.

As far as Ambrose goes I thought we had a chance today as he always has a nightmare against us.

Fantastic performance by whole team, GMS was immense ans some of his link up play with Shinnie was exceptional.Stevie May harrying Hibs defence may not get him a goal but really important in terms of the team overall and ...ach ...they were all bloody brilliant !!

Good support up for hibs for an early kickoff and crap underfoot conditions and on BTsport at their local hostelry so the gift of a consolation goal was a kind gesture by the mighty dons.

COYR

We can get away with playing Considine when the opposition have somebody as bad as Efe Ambrose.
    Agreed. Let’s not be happy clapping Considine just for a professional performance (nothing more) and keep any praise at bay until we witness his account of himself against Celtic next week. Celtic at Parkhead counts as a big match. You win nothing if you can’t beat them on their own patch.

Considine was not up against Ambrose.
    He was up against a speedy winger in Boyle and stifled out of the game.
    Great game by Considine.
    Even better was GMS
    But my man of the match was Shinnie. He is by no doubt better in midfield than in defence.
    We lose so much without him there.

Would we have dominated midfield today if Shinnie was left back.

By all means, we may be able to get better than Considine, Harvie most likely to succeed him than buy in a new player.
    He did really well today. Snuffed out his opponent and should have scored to boot.

Nobody should slating Considine today

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Agreed. Let’s not be happy clapping Considine just for a professional performance (nothing more) and keep any praise at bay until we witness his account of himself against Celtic next week. Celtic at Parkhead counts as a big match. You win nothing if you can’t beat them on their own patch.
    I’m not happy clapping him I’m giving him a compliment probably for the first time because he played well when we all thought he would have a nightmare.

It’s called being positive you should try it sometime.

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast