+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ABERDEEN v Hibernian

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Worked with me
    I'll stick another hamster in the modem.

Aye but doon in there home patch is a different game chap!we can holdout as long as we can then yea we have a chance but rogers will play his top 11!

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Excellent performance all round.
    We were as good as Hibs were bad.
    Pity about the late goal but 4-1 flattered Hibs.
    Inept officials again cost us, just as well it wasn’t important.

Tin hats on for next week, then two games at home to finish the year.
    But it is important. Why the **** do we get reffed to different rules by Hun c@nts? We won 4-1 but we could have won 6-1 or possibly 6-0. Just because we won don’t let up on the cheating

Absolute great point!!

Sooooo happy to be wrong.

Very unexpected as we havnt been playing well and hibs had an off day surely?
    Brilliant goal by GMS .
    Would still like our STRIKERS to score.

Id still persevere with May.he offers more interlink play than rooney imo.

Whats hapoened to donstalk?
    Is the site shut down?

Great performance great result, thoroughly deserved, two grumbles from me. Consodine was ONSIDE and his goal should have stood. My other grumble is Nicky Maynard, he is sh1te and hopefully is shown the door in the Jan transfer window and get him of the wage bill, rapidly becoming the worst player to pull on the Aberdeen jersey in a very long time.

SF

I dont think maynard was that bad for 18 mintes or whatever he got.
    Got on the end of the ball and couldve got his first goal.
    Hes not ****e...he needs a goal but i dont think he's ****e.

I could say rooney is utter mince now but too many people defend him for his past.

Quote Originally Posted by krakowdon View Post
    But it is important. Why the **** do we get reffed to different rules by Hun c@nts? We won 4-1 but we could have won 6-1 or possibly 6-0. Just because we won don’t let up on the cheating
    Just seen the highlights, gms was awesome!

Consi wasn't even near offside! And Shinnie? fouled for a stonewaller! Their penalty claim wasn't as clear cut as ours.

Great win but I agree that we shouldn't let up on these useless excuses for refs!

Been saying about the refs for a long time now, but it just sounds like we're continuously moaning and then it gets ignored for that very reason.

Celtic make a HUGE deal about every decision that goes against them. They're totally oblivious to the fact it's happening to everyone else too, in the same way they don't seem to realise that everyone in Scotland are at as big or bigger a financial disadvantage to them as they are to Europe's elite clubs.

That Considine goal is a f@cking disgrace. Its not even close to offside.Hes so on there could not possibly any doubt from the linesman.

Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast