+ Visit Preston North End FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mid December Fixtures...

Mid December Fixtures...

Normally early to mid December fixtures are dull and uninteresting and it's a right funny couple of weeks before the bonanza Christmas and New Year fixtures but for us Nobbers we welcome the blades with a sizeable following (4K) and an extremely important game which could see us close the gap to 2 points chasing the play-offs or go 8 points adrift. I see Leeds v Norwich and Derby v Villa all affect the top 10 so cracking weekend for the Championship. Barnsley have another tough game away at the bees and really need to start picking up 3 points, come on you tykes.

I see Burnley have the Seagulls away wanting to keep their Champions league slot, unbelievable.

Not so dull and boring weekend so did the Christmas shopping and get on a game this weekend.

Up the Lilywhites!!

Two good home wins for the a Clarets and a poor performance away at Brighton but still a good point gained,,so a good few days overall..Hey Gards it's nice to see the Nobbers putting in a bid for a play off place along with Leeds ..So many clubs in with a chance of a play off place so it's going to be a good fight to the finish in the toughest league in the world to get out of.. Acidos Burnsley will finish mid way I think..

UTC...KTF

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Two good home wins for the a Clarets and a poor performance away at Brighton but still a good point gained,,so a good few days overall..Hey Gards it's nice to see the Nobbers putting in a bid for a play off place along with Leeds ..So many clubs in with a chance of a play off place so it's going to be a good fight to the finish in the toughest league in the world to get out of.. Acidos Burnsley will finish mid way I think..

UTC...KTF
    Yes I am hoping us and Leeds will be in the mix but it quite literally is anybody's game this one. For me only Wolves are the outstanding team and getting results when not playing overly well us a good sign of an outstanding team. I see we have Barnsley on Boxing Day over in Yawkshire so hoping for 3 points off them for the first time in years. Semi voodoo side.

You Dingles still rolling along and pushing Champions league spot

Burnsley have been bought by a Chinese chip shop so the smell of curry will be floating around their ground..haha

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    Burnsley have been bought by a Chinese chip shop so the smell of curry will be floating around their ground..haha
    Well here's hoping for a banquet over at Oakwell

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)