+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Will Dom Ball be returning from Aberdeen loan spell?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    You’ve got a problem Mellow.

Striker and Defender
    😀😀 neither of them would get anywhere near my team.

Quote Originally Posted by Casper64Frank View Post
    Quote from Brin :

Attitude problem?
    Poor development from our club with such a young player? Quick to cast off to another club? Who sent him to Aberdeen?
    So what is the problem with Dom Ball?
    With all the permutations and combinations Warne has tried so far this season, which on reflection have to say have failed miserably at times, why not bring Ball home and see him in training once again. Maybe his attitude has changed and he is willing to give it good go.
    The club may have told him he wasn't part of the set up this season.
    No-one sent him to Aberdeen ultimately it's the decision of the player.
    DB has played up in Scotland before, 2015/2016 at Rangers, played 30 games and had a good season at Gers although he missed the Scottish Cup Final due to being suspended.
    He can't even get in the starting 11 at Aberdeen so why expect him to be the answer to our defensive problems.
    Bring back Swales & Macca.[/QUOTE]

That's partly the problem isn't it? Stubbs recruited a number of players who were probably considered average to good in Scottish football but who couldn't hack it in the English leagues.
    Dom Ball is in that category and I'm afraid Will Vaulks is too.

Bad eggs, bad apples, whatever, something needs to be done about our defence.

Simple as that.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Surely a good manager would rise above such petty events?

Sounds like a convenient excuse for bad management.
    Bad management from Posh, RUFC or both ?

Surely a good Manager would pack them off to Bury....never to be seen again...
    sorry couldn't resist.

Bad management from Posh, RUFC or both ?

Surely a good Manager would pack them off to Bury....never to be seen again...
    sorry couldn't resist.
    Bury have gone down hill since them times.

;
    Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    The club may have told him he wasn't part of the set up this season.
    No-one sent him to Aberdeen ultimately it's the decision of the player.
    DB has played up in Scotland before, 2015/2016 at Rangers, played 30 games and had a good season at Gers although he missed the Scottish Cup Final due to being suspended.
    He can't even get in the starting 11 at Aberdeen so why expect him to be the answer to our defensive problems.
    Bring back Swales & Macca.
    That's partly the problem isn't it? Stubbs recruited a number of players who were probably considered average to good in Scottish football but who couldn't hack it in the English leagues.
    Dom Ball is in that category and I'm afraid Will Vaulks is too.[/QUOTE]

A bit harsh mellow.
    You do know gwru is about to build the team around Will & Dom.

;

A bit harsh mellow.
    You do know gwru is about to build the team around Will & Dom. [/QUOTE]

Mellowmiller you talk b*ll*cks. Dom Ball & Vaulks are everything I want in a player. Got enough ability but play with some passion. I don't want Warney's boys being selected cause they toe the Warney line or run round cones. I like a player with some attitude. I've got an attitude, I know what I'm good at & I want to do it. It's a no brainer to bring Dom Ball back instead of some kid or some has been. Save fees for a replacement for Potter & more than likely Moore. Send Mr Punch back & get a proper keeper on loan + if Emmanuel doesn't cut the mustard a better right back on loan. Get Bailey-King & Wiles into the fold.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Mellowmiller you talk b*ll*cks.
    Oh the irony...

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    A bit harsh mellow.
    You do know gwru is about to build the team around Will & Dom.
    Mellowmiller you talk b*ll*cks. Dom Ball & Vaulks are everything I want in a player. Got enough ability but play with some passion. I don't want Warney's boys being selected cause they toe the Warney line or run round cones. I like a player with some attitude. I've got an attitude, I know what I'm good at & I want to do it. It's a no brainer to bring Dom Ball back instead of some kid or some has been. Save fees for a replacement for Potter & more than likely Moore. Send Mr Punch back & get a proper keeper on loan + if Emmanuel doesn't cut the mustard a better right back on loan. Get Bailey-King & Wiles into the fold.[/QUOTE]

Just out of interest, what are you good at......
    apart from spouting rubbish that is?

;

A bit harsh mellow.
    You do know gwru is about to build the team around Will & Dom. [/QUOTE]

He'd probably try to build a team round Dick and Dom 😉

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast