+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stephen Mallon

Stephen Mallon

He had an outstanding game today at Oakwell Academy Ground , Man of Match , Tyler Smith looked an handful first half then faded a bit ,
    Mallon though looks like you have a gem there,
    good match today too, I thought the Reds should have won quite easily !! Didn't put away the chances tho , a quick counter and a bit of a scrambled goal at the end , 1-0 Blades ,
    Posted this for the benefit of my mate Rodcurrie, and of course all you Blades
    Forza di Reds DTFLWG
    Last edited by Romared; 15-12-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    He had an outstanding game today at Oakwell Academy Ground , Man of Match , Tyler Smith looked an handful first half then faded a bit ,
    Mallon though looks like you have a gem there,
    good match today too, I thought the Reds should have won quite easily !! Didn't put away the chances tho , a quick counter and a bit of a scrambled goal at the end , 1-0 Blades ,
    Posted this for the benefit of my mate Rodcurrie, and of course all you Blades
    Forza di Reds DTFLWG
    Cheers Roma

Must admit, whilst I know of Smith, I know nowt of Mallon

Appreciate the feedback. Tyler is flying and must be knocking on the door if only for the match day experience of a first team squad bench spot. We have a good number of very talented youngsters and they have a punishing regime,eg 2 games in a day the other week,the latter at the sty against a pig outfit with 3 first teamers playing whereas we played mainly U18s.
    If only we still had Diego de Juventus.

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    Cheers Roma

Must admit, whilst I know of Smith, I know nowt of Mallon
    Your welcome Blade 58 , i would be interested in where you got Mallon from and other feedback , I don't know if he played against us at Stocksbridge earlier this season ? He is worth looking into and a great prospect on what I've seen today , I hope it all goes well for him in the future , great to see such talent, any chance of a swap or loan am I entitled to any sell on fee ? Enjoy him he's got class ,,,, Forza di Reds DTFLWG

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Your welcome Blade 58 , i would be interested in where you got Mallon from and other feedback , I don't know if he played against us at Stocksbridge earlier this season ? He is worth looking into and a great prospect on what I've seen today , I hope it all goes well for him in the future , great to see such talent, any chance of a swap or loan am I entitled to any sell on fee ? Enjoy him he's got class ,,,, Forza di Reds DTFLWG
    I aint seen owt of Mallon for awhile Roma i thought he'd left us.Similar type to BROOKSY(more of a wide player) but not as good in my view but a good player in his own right.Cheers for givin us your views mi owd pal.UTCB