+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fill yer boots?

Fill yer boots?

I half fancied Wolves tonight, However, these things have a habit of kicking you in the bollox, but someone on porktalk has posted that both Westwood and Bannan are injured

If that is true, then I definately can't see past an away win

So, as the thread title says and on the basis that the post by a pig is true, fill those boots

You can get 5/2 Wolves ahead at both half time and full time. Worth a look if you fancy a flutter.
    Last edited by FatherKnowsBest; 15-12-2017 at 05:40 PM.

we cant lose with any result tonight

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    I half fancied Wolves tonight, However, these things have a habit of kicking you in the bollox, but someone on porktalk has posted that both Westwood and Bannan are injured

If that is true, then I definately can't see past an away win

So, as the thread title says and on the basis that the post by a pig is true, fill those boots
    Confirmed in the team news just now,both out with groin injurys.

Blades win tomorrow COOOOOMMMMEEEE ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    Blades win tomorrow COOOOOMMMMEEEE ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I fkin hope so but have my doubts. Strong side them

point would do me

I am really confident about tomorrow , I know we haven't got the brilliant Coutts and Fleck , but I think you will see a reaction from the team .

Getting back to your bet Wolves 1-0 up at half time , but Pigs have been better team , but they have no one who can score , firkin Rhodes lol , Wolves look they will score even though they are playing crap , see what happens in 2nd half !

how many strikers have they got on 40k plus a week ??? 😅😅😅😅😅