+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Norwich City ***Matchday Thread***

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Looks like the Rev is getting p1ssed again

Aye mate and George will be having a few scoops of the Dark Matter....

Quote Originally Posted by george_kaplan View Post
    Aye mate and George will be having a few scoops of the Dark Matter....
    Enjoy pal.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    3 pts for a win. Cant be bad to that. And a clean sheet to boot.

Just begs the question, who are we gonna bitch about this week?
    Let's do Neil Warnock this week. I think we'd all enjoy that?

Defence looks strong but we invited far too much pressure in the second half . Always a good sign to be able to win ugly. Norwich are no mugs and was a nice win in front of a large crowd again .

Think that's 7 clean sheets in 14 starts for Felix . One of the best clean sheet percentages in the league I would imagine

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Looks like the Rev is getting p1ssed again
    Have you ever been sober !

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Defence looks strong but we invited far too much pressure in the second half . Always a good sign to be able to win ugly. Norwich are no mugs and was a nice win in front of a large crowd again .

Think that's 7 clean sheets in 14 starts for Felix . One of the best clean sheet percentages in the league I would imagine
    Fantastic that Felix didn't slip up again for a change. The defence really playing well to protect him this season. Really hope they can keep that protection in place until the transfer window opens.

Lasogga's goals per game ratio must be one of the best in the league, i would imagine.

On that basis he ought to be in the team right?

Coming from Norwich it's always good to beat my local side.....another clean sheet, and Felix making good saves, could have been 3 if we hadn't been playing " see how many times we can hit the post"....😂😂😂😂😂😂

Felix needs to continue in the same vain making decent saves and keeping clean sheets to win back the doubters (of which there are still a lot). He's still a worry on his punches which he'll need to improve on drastically but as I've said ....IMO he's the best we've got till the summer and the club will back him even if a section of the fans do not .

Lassogas chances improved today after Roofes showing but he still has a hell of a lot to prove in terms of effort and battle when he gets another chance (which he will, accept it)

Not easy to get the boo boys off your back but I say best of luck to both. I keep the faith as do many others
    Last edited by jimmybn; 16-12-2017 at 08:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmybn View Post
    Felix needs to continue in the same vain making decent saves and keeping clean sheets to win back the doubters (of which there are still a lot). He's still a worry on his punches which he'll need to improve on drastically but as I've said ....IMO he's the best we've got till the summer and the club will back him even if a section of the fans do not .

Lassogas chances improved today after Roofes showing but he still has a hell of a lot to prove in terms of effort and battle when he gets another chance (which he will, accept it)

Not easy to get the boo boys off your back but I say best of luck to both. I keep the faith as do many others
    But the point is do you keep the faith consistently?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)