+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you have been affected

If you have been affected

By any of the issues raised on this ????????. please get in touch with..

Im sick to death of hearing this at the end of nearly every programme ..WTF are we a nation full of Phookin lunies or what..

They should run that after Match of the day!

alf-I couldn't agree more, in fact, I'm affected by them asking if I have been affected!

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    alf-I couldn't agree more, in fact, I'm affected by them asking if I have been affected!
    Im touched Ashy ..

I hope that you enjoyed being touched -- was it by that lady that alto put on here the other day?

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    I hope that you enjoyed being touched -- was it by that lady that alto put on here the other day?
    i wish..lol

That's two of us then!! lol

I used to watch soaps occasionally, Corry, Brookside, just to watch Amanda Burton playing Heather really, and then maybe about 30 years ago they started addressing 'issues' in them. That was the end of soap watching for me.

As like you I speak my mind Sinkov.

When I moved in with Matron 14 years ago she watched all that crap, I used to vent my spleen at all the bad acting, poor story lines and mainly depressing one's, I must have had an impact on her as she does not watch any now, my best mate's wife watches them and he states she knows more about the soaps than what is going on in her own family.

It's not just the soaps though, we seem to be hearing it more and more, drama, news and even on documentaries etc.,
    They will be saying it on MOTD before long! Time to man up ----oooooops! Can't sat that anymore --I hope that it hasn't affected anyone.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)