+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Carlos On The Brink

Carlos On The Brink

Got told last week by a Wendy with a Jack Russell at work that Carlos was one defeat from the peddler .

Lost 1-0 tonight against Wolves and they looked very poor .

Anyone think Hecky could be on their list as a replacement , personally I don't but I suppose you never can tell .

I hope he struggles on for a bit longer

I hope Hecky signs a contract of some description. If I could drive eh? He could fcuk off and take them down instead

Get Hecky's name on a new 3 year contract pronto, then at least we'll get some compo when they come sniffing round. It's bound to happen, that lot will pinch anything.

Carlo dint look good last neet. Slumped darn in coit and nearly ruerin. Body language suggested he knew he wo a gonner. That Chansiri wo theear--allus a bad sign.

Santa Lee might see a swap deal. Unknown Hecky to Wednesday, big global name Carlos in at Oakwell (or whatever it will be called).

Couldn't care a fk about what happens at pigsboro

I think the Wednesday could go for Nigel Pearson. Talking to some Middlesboro fans on the train last night and they are unhappy with Gary Monk. They also would like Nigel Pearson.
    Sheffield Wednesday v Boro next Saturday. The lads I was talking to are coming down on a coach for that one, and are going to Hoyland Common WMC. Apparently they go there when they play the Reds, Owls and Blades.