+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: arsenal

arsenal

A point would be massive. Here's hoping. Always look on the bright side lads n lasses. It could be worse, you could live in Cornwall where they don't do footy!

A point would indeed be massive but, in all honesty, avoiding a heavy defeat is probably the best we can hope for tomorrow.

A point would be massive - i really can't see it coming though.

As Zip said, avoiding heavy defeat.

Get three points though and i'll. . . . well i don't know what i'd do

For some reason I can see us snatching three points. I'm probably out of sorts here, but Arsenal seem to be unpredictable these days... could turn out to our advantage.

I do like yours and Benny's optimism.....but I would also counsel the pair of you not to drive until the effects of whatever it is you've been smoking wears off.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I do like yours and Benny's optimism.....but I would also counsel the pair of you not to drive until the effects of whatever it is you've been smoking wears off.
    I appreciate your concern Zip, but it turns out that the combination of LSD and Heroin makes me an even better​ driver!

I'm just a happy drunk!

I'll tell you what would be great.
    A hopeful scenario.
    After a heart to heart with Rafa and all the players he's accepted he's been a bit rash with some and not allowing other players to express themselves.
    Everyone seems much happier and ready to get back to productive ways.

They all then take the game to Arsenal and come out winners, which perks everyone up so we can now get back to playing some football in a positive way from now on as well as being more balanced in doing so.

It'll certainly stop a moaning git like me having a go.
    However, if this isn't going to be the case then expect more and more moaning from someone who doesn't like to moan about the club on any real terms...including the manager and players, unless I see them not giving the effort and commitment to the cause.

I'd love a nice London miracle turnaround and then a January carry forward.
    I'll act positive for today and see if it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ghostrider View Post
    I'll tell you what would be great.
    A hopeful scenario.
    After a heart to heart with Rafa and all the players he's accepted he's been a bit rash with some and not allowing other players to express themselves.
    Everyone seems much happier and ready to get back to productive ways.

They all then take the game to Arsenal and come out winners, which perks everyone up so we can now get back to playing some football in a positive way from now on as well as being more balanced in doing so.

It'll certainly stop a moaning git like me having a go.
    However, if this isn't going to be the case then expect more and more moaning from someone who doesn't like to moan about the club on any real terms...including the manager and players, unless I see them not giving the effort and commitment to the cause.

I'd love a nice London miracle turnaround and then a January carry forward.
    I'll act positive for today and see if it helps.
    Good on you! Enjoy the game today :-)

Anyone know if there is a stream for this match?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)