+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Taylor Made

Taylor Made

Another astute move by SD- developing Charlie as a replacement for Ward- not Brady. Hoping that Wardy will be with us for a while longer yet but we know that we have Taylor ready and able to fut seemlesly in.

Nice one Sean

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    Another astute move by SD- developing Charlie as a replacement for Ward- not Brady. Hoping that Wardy will be with us for a while longer yet but we know that we have Taylor ready and able to fut seemlesly in.

Nice one Sean
    to fut seemlesly in.

I get the gist and suspect Ward may be thought to be off in the summer, anyway Sean is very good at forward planning and bringing players on and Charlie seems to respect that. His time will come, maybe it already has, if he plays at Brighton gets two assists makes three blocks and a couple of tackles, he might just keep Wardy out.

why make a comment on one frickin wird oldguy ?-if you get the gist, frickin get it and get on with it- mate, you really are an oldgit - eh

apologies for any typos in advancce

why make a comment on one frickin wird oldguy ?-if you get the gist, frickin get it and get on with it- mate, you really are an oldgit - eh

apologies for any typos in advancce
    No need to be ageist or abusive IDTW .. oh and there are two words (or wirds) wrong. I also think old git is two wirds.

You post interesting things

As BT said there is a spellchecker so please try and use it and make all our lives easier especially those nearer the maturer end of lifes spectrum.
    Thanks in hope!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    No need to be ageist or abusive IDTW .. oh and there are two words (or wirds) wrong. I also think old git is two wirds.

You post interesting things

As BT said there is a spellchecker so please try and use it and make all our lives easier especially those nearer the maturer end of lifes spectrum.
    Thanks in hope!
    sorry old guy didn't know you owned this site- oh hang on a minute you don't- so, phuck orf and go play with yourself, nicely of coarse-

I really hate it when things turn nasty and I hope you can all sort out your differences and just play nicely.

IDWT some of your spelling is bordering on the ridiculous, if you are dyslexic (or anything else!) please save us from this nonsense and put the spellchecker on!

You are 100% welcome to post and 100% OK to have an opinion but sometimes your posts just look plain daft!

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I really hate it when things turn nasty and I hope you can all sort out your differences and just play nicely.

IDWT some of your spelling is bordering on the ridiculous, if you are dyslexic (or anything else!) please save us from this nonsense and put the spellchecker on!

You are 100% welcome to post and 100% OK to have an opinion but sometimes your posts just look plain daft!
    I have stopped playing with IDWT for now.
    No need for nastiness. Of course!

Quote Originally Posted by oldcolner View Post
    I have stopped playing with IDWT for now.
    No need for nastiness. Of course!
    Carry on playing with yourself oldfart-

Carry on playing with yourself oldfart-
    Now who is making this look like UTC ?

Give it a rest.

Taylor was tried out at centre-half in pre-season, presumably he's our 4th CB after Tarko, Mee and Long. Seeing his attempts at defending a few high balls on Tuesday, I hope one of BT's taxis turns up with a proper CB in January, Charlie's fine at left back, if he features in the centre of defence, we could be in trouble.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)