+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moussa

Moussa

Made 2 scored1

2 coupons up and a fiver on Moussa to score first and 3-0.

Not a Carlsberg Saturday though never saw the 11 year old superstar.😂

Moussa t-shirts all round

That was a different player completely from Tuesday
    Still a few flashes of the old moussa but like night and day tbh

Mousse did well with the two penalties, but watching that today convinced me we do not have one decent striker on our books.
    We played some good football today, and should have pushed for more goals.
    Really pleased to get the three points today.

I don't think Moussa particularly good but he did the biz today.

Big big win.

Big big call from manager to play Moussa.

Thought the whole team played well today, totally brushed Partick aside, could have been about 5.

McCann has us playing really good football most of the time just now, and we are starting to get our rewards. Onwards to Motherwell next week.

Had a real bad feeling about today so totally ecstatic at the result ,I thought we would give thistle a confidence booster like we seem to so often (Accies last season) maybe NM is installing a bit of mental resilience also.

Moussa bullied thistles CH's today he puts in some shift ,laughed at his booking when McGowan was trying to calm him down .....oh the irony....

Quote Originally Posted by Returnofrros View Post
    Made 2 scored1
    I thought he scored both pens, must have been the drink and the boy on my left blethering Shyte

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I thought he scored both pens, must have been the drink and the boy on my left blethering Shyte
    Post was at ht.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)