+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Can we go back in time?

Can we go back in time?

To the 90s and early 2000s? Bc im getting more depressed every season watching sh*tty players and with a clueless owner in charge!!! **** off Ashley u parasite!!!

Well it looks like Ashley is going to be fucking off shortly but I fear the damage is done in terms of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Well it looks like Ashley is going to be fucking off shortly but I fear the damage is done in terms of this season.
    That moron would get us relegated from the Scottish Premiership never mind english premiership. Absolutely dreadful owner that has killed our club

Could someone answer the following questions. They're not rhetorical: I and I'm sure others would really appreciate answers.

1. Why are Brighton and Huddersfield, which have spent no more than NUFC and have no more PL experienced players doing better than NUFC with its 'world class manager'?

2 What has Joselu got that he is preferred to Gyle and Mitrovic most weeks?

3 Why, when Pardew and McClaren had runs no worse than this, was it all their fault but now nothing is Rafa's fault?

4 Why did fans mock Pardew for his excuses when he lost but nod their heads in agreement when Rafa gives his excuses?

Quote Originally Posted by occult View Post
    Could someone answer the following questions. They're not rhetorical: I and I'm sure others would really appreciate answers.

1. Why are Brighton and Huddersfield, which have spent no more than NUFC and have no more PL experienced players doing better than NUFC with its 'world class manager'?

3 Why, when Pardew and McClaren had runs no worse than this, was it all their fault but now nothing is Rafa's fault?

4 Why did fans mock Pardew for his excuses when he lost but nod their heads in agreement when Rafa gives his excuses?
    Well for 1 pardew and mclown had a much much much better set of players, and i have no excuse for being below the likes of Huddersfield and Brighton its a disgrace that we are constantly one of the worst teams in the league season after season.

What i will say those Ashley has destroyed the sole of this club, caused a massive losing mentality and a mentality that we cant compete with the likes of stoke Bournemouth Southampton who i dont have a clue where they were when we were a top 4 club. And a regular Premier league club which we are now more like norwich a yo-yo club. And once this stain in our history is over and he is out it will still not be the same club it was before he come for a very long time!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc204mag View Post
    Well for 1 pardew and mclown had a much much much better set of players, and i have no excuse for being below the likes of Huddersfield and Brighton its a disgrace that we are constantly one of the worst teams in the league season after season.

What i will say those Ashley has destroyed the sole of this club, caused a massive losing mentality and a mentality that we cant compete with the likes of stoke Bournemouth Southampton who i dont have a clue where they were when we were a top 4 club. And a regular Premier league club which we are now more like norwich a yo-yo club. And once this stain in our history is over and he is out it will still not be the same club it was before he come for a very long time!!!
    But yea its rafas fault that this club has no sole no ambition no direction... Oh sorry got that last one wrong we have a direction straight to the championship for the 3rd time under this c*nt!!!

I can give you what i think the answers are, but they are just my thoughts.

Brighton are only 3 points ahead (one game) and Huddersfield are 6 points ahead (2 games). They've also not had injuries to key players. For example we missed Lascelles badly in the games he wasn't in, likewise with Merino. They haven't lost key players yet.

I'd also point out net spends in summer:

Brighton - £39.65 million
    Huddersfield - £ 38.9 million
    Newcastle - £23.7 million.

That is quite a difference between us. If we'd spent another £15.2 million on a striker to bring us level with Huddersfield i don't think we'd be in this situation.

No point even mentioning Mitro because Rafa doesn't want him, Joselu is prefered to Mitro because he does as Rafa asks in his position and doesn't run the risk of getting sent off etc. As to why Gayle i think it's just the rotation because we have a run of games and very little time in between so rather than risk injury he rotates.

Well for starters Rafa said at the beginning it would be a struggle and said we needed an experience keeper, that we needed a striker and then wasn't given them. I know some on here say well he spent the money but i fully believe as do a lot of others that he was shafted by Ashley in regards money. We know who Rafa wanted as his striker - Tammy Abrahams, did he get him. No.

Pardew was mocked because he's a ****ing little prick. He gave excuse after excuse, brown nosed Ashley like a deep-sea diver going in deep and generally made a mockery of the club. Rafa by contrast has connect fans back with the club, connected the club to the city and given a sense of pride back. Also referring to the previous points, Rafa said we'd struggle if we didn't get these positions and lo and behold we're struggle - Rafa has been straight with us. The others weren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    I can give you what i think the answers are, but they are just my thoughts.

Brighton are only 3 points ahead (one game) and Huddersfield are 6 points ahead (2 games). They've also not had injuries to key players. For example we missed Lascelles badly in the games he wasn't in, likewise with Merino. They haven't lost key players yet.

I'd also point out net spends in summer:

Brighton - £39.65 million
    Huddersfield - £ 38.9 million
    Newcastle - £23.7 million.

That is quite a difference between us. If we'd spent another £15.2 million on a striker to bring us level with Huddersfield i don't think we'd be in this situation.

No point even mentioning Mitro because Rafa doesn't want him, Joselu is prefered to Mitro because he does as Rafa asks in his position and doesn't run the risk of getting sent off etc. As to why Gayle i think it's just the rotation because we have a run of games and very little time in between so rather than risk injury he rotates.

Well for starters Rafa said at the beginning it would be a struggle and said we needed an experience keeper, that we needed a striker and then wasn't given them. I know some on here say well he spent the money but i fully believe as do a lot of others that he was shafted by Ashley in regards money. We know who Rafa wanted as his striker - Tammy Abrahams, did he get him. No.

Pardew was mocked because he's a ****ing little prick. He gave excuse after excuse, brown nosed Ashley like a deep-sea diver going in deep and generally made a mockery of the club. Rafa by contrast has connect fans back with the club, connected the club to the city and given a sense of pride back. Also referring to the previous points, Rafa said we'd struggle if we didn't get these positions and lo and behold we're struggle - Rafa has been straight with us. The others weren't.
    Perfectly said i dont think rafa got any of his first or 2nd choice players. He thinks £25m is enough to sign 5-6 new players when it wpuldnt even be enough for 3 very good championship players never mind premier league

the clowns on here wont answer this
    they are sheep
    was pardew in the too 4 managers in earning

truth is brighton and huddersfield managers are getting a tune from their players
    rafa sits in front of th efans and the media and says its ashlys fault

didnt see chris crying when his chairman told him he wasnt getting what he expected due to ground developments

truh is the plastics and fair weathe fans find it easier to have ago at the usual suspect instead of the useless manager they have spent hundreds on in flags

phecking geordie sheep

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    the clowns on here wont answer this
    they are sheep
    was pardew in the too 4 managers in earning

truth is brighton and huddersfield managers are getting a tune from their players
    rafa sits in front of th efans and the media and says its ashlys fault

didnt see chris crying when his chairman told him he wasnt getting what he expected due to ground developments

truh is the plastics and fair weathe fans find it easier to have ago at the usual suspect instead of the useless manager they have spent hundreds on in flags

phecking geordie sheep
    Ban this clown

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)