+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Plymouth Post Match Thoughts

Plymouth Post Match Thoughts

Well I was going to say the script seems to be getting about as predictable as an episode of Columbo. Not much festive cheer around here tonight I expect. Then the 93rd minute came and although not quite the same as the Neal Hague game in '72 it did make the day a bit better.

Thoughts?

They came with a game plan to stop us getting through and we couldn't.

We seemed to be void of ideas and certainly not quick enough to get behind them.

Emmanual and Ajayi were our better players. Credit where credits due though. We got a goal and a point from a losing position. Kept going to the very end.

If you have a man sent off at 0-0 a few minutes into the second half and don't lose then you've got to class it as a decent result in my opinion.

Thankful for a point but I think they were the worst team we've seen at NYS this season. Too much sideways and backwards passing which they were happy to let us do. When we went to 10 men they seemed to have no plan B to take advantage of it.

Feel sorry for Yates, got into the team and was having a decent game but he had to be sacrificed after sending off.

In good time honoured Millers' fan tradition, the fans always have a scapegoat and that currently appears to be Vaulks. He didn't have great game and looked better when he went into the back four, but to be fair we had worse players on the pitch.

2 terrible teams.
    Terrible manager
    Terrible atmosphere
    Terrible ref

Ball only quality player
    Vaulks can’t pass 3 yards.
    Wood mattock and forde terrible.

Crowd getting less every week but Warne is a nice guy so it’s ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    If you have a man sent off at 0-0 a few minutes into the second half and don't lose then you've got to class it as a decent result in my opinion.
    Just about right that mate neither team are going to set this league on fire.

If you take half time out Wood got booked twice in less than 10 mins bit silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolmorgan View Post
    If you take half time out Wood got booked twice in less than 10 mins bit silly.
    Crap ball control led to second deserved booking. For all his age and experience he is thick in football terms

They parked the bus and as it often it does it worked first half, we don't know what would of happened second half because of what looked like to us where we were sat a very soft sending off.

PW in. He does not need Barker. His outburst with the Plymouth boss was ott. Get shut of Barker and get a defensive coach or a decent assistant to help.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast