+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rafa's fans

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherTerryMac View Post
    Rafa is trying to work with the squad he has which is a mammoth task

Take Our bald midfield genius. Found sitting on the reception floor at Fratellis Restaurant in Ponteland with a hoody on pi$$ed drinking a bottle of wine.

Now if I know that then you can be sure Rafa does. Mitro no one knows what goes on behind the scenes with this guy. I’m not a fan of Joselu but he does out a shift in even though he’s not too clever.He won the most aerial duels against Arsenal and with a bit of luck we could have nicked a draw.

For all the Rafa haters who would take the job for a start Pullis???
    whowould have thought rafa would have taken the job???

he is a mercenary

he held a gun to ashlys head
    he knew the squad he had

im not saying we should be top half with this team
    we shouldnt
    we should be in my eyes higher than we are know

but what we should be is playing like a team with a way of playing

we arent doing either

we are going backwards

im sure the sale of the club is unsettling the players and most would think why battle im out of here in january

i would also suggest the way he is treating some players would have an effect on team moral

if i could see some kind of progression under rafa i would support him

but we arent

we are seeing a pub type manager
    putting a different 11 every week out

we arent building anything
    he is putting round pegs in square wholes

Comparing Rafa Benitez who has won:

To a pub manager. . . Genuinely the mind boggles.

look in 1980 to 1989 i won over 85 cups and medals for footy and kick boxing

i have managed some great sunday sides and saturday teams

it doesnt mean i could cut it now

even fergie was loosing it

peopel are living on rafas past

which is great when you can walk into a team that is already winning trophies and add a few and make an impression

but we are different ,he is in a different situation

i judge him on what he has done for us as that is relevant

what he done in the past or how he achieved it is irrelevant

it is easy to hoy someones past up and say there you go
    my missus was a glamour model
    her tits stuck out with no help

she would need help nowadays

she is past it in that prfession

so is rafa

His latest non-Newcastle trophy was in less than 5 years ago in 2014 (and there was 2 in that year), the one before that was 2013. That doesn't make him past it: the club he came into was Napoli who hadn't won trophies in years, he then won trophies there and they haven't won since he left.

You and your missus may be past it in your respective careers but i don't think Rafa is is in his.

He is making pub manager decisions
    he doesnt have a clue who his best 11 is
    if pardew or carver sent the teams out he is they would get crucified
    taking elliott out was a massive mistake
    dropping gayle after he was on a scoring streak
    what manager would ever do that

and rplace him with joselwho and perez

why play mbemba at left back
    why pick diame over mbebmain te middle

he is playing like a desperat manager
    we have no shape

we dont even have a soloid spine

the playesr look lost

they dont know what formation they are playing from game to the next

look at brighton burnley huddersfield watford and all the top teams

they have a way to play and so the lads feel confident they play that way most weeks
    even when they have injuries

we dont

i dont think we have played the same team or the same formation 2 games on the trot in the last 7-8 games

pub manager type selections

and you can keep telling me when he won trophies

it doesnt impress me

we won the fizzy and it was the most boring footy i have seen in the last 10-12 years

and again he did it with teams already winning not his teams not his buys

he was sacked for madrid

he couldnt get a tune out of probabaly some of the best players in the world in a two horse race

thats his recent history
    and his current aint any better worse than carver

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew_NUFC View Post
    If that is directed at me ...

I have browsed since stopping posting as:

It was dead, idiotic posts from a certain poster and the fact that big contributors such as zoggs and a few others stopped posting.

In fact the lad who posts the idiotic posts, not even about football most of them they go deep into race, politics you name it.

Yet you had boxerticks who got banned for being up front, yet this numpty gets kept on to drive people away.

I apologise for posting if it was aimed at me that way. Jeez
    Nah Andrew, it wasn’t aimed at you fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Nufcian View Post
    Nah Andrew, it wasn’t aimed at you fella.
    im sure there is a pantomime that could do with a few of these drama queens we seem to have been burdened with

i would think with our piss poor performances and possible take over these browsers may want to start a thread of their own

instaed of being put of by who ever it is

if they were like me they would just ignore said posters and start threads regard league position etc

even try a thread on christmas parties

but dont flounce in the wings

maybe explain the ignore button to them

Quote Originally Posted by pboromag View Post
    im sure there is a pantomime that could do with a few of these drama queens we seem to have been burdened with

i would think with our piss poor performances and possible take over these browsers may want to start a thread of their own

instaed of being put of by who ever it is

if they were like me they would just ignore said posters and start threads regard league position etc

even try a thread on christmas parties

but dont flounce in the wings

maybe explain the ignore button to them

I had hit the ignore button on you, unfortunately when browsing and not signed in ... Your posts still show ...

To be honest, i have nothing against you posting about the club or whatever football based .. albeit it may be negative at times i understand that there are few that are like that

Its just in the past with the terrorist attacks, race and politics .. No need to be sucked into them topics on a football board.

I understand i shouldn't be going on old ground but didn't want you thinking i was sick of you for your football posts.

If you had of read my first post on here there area few things i mentioned that, seem to be on the same side you are on regarding rafa ( god help me )

There's having an up front persona, but there's being a complete dick .. Both are different mate
    Last edited by Andrew_NUFC; 20-12-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)