+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: You know it'sgoing to be a good day .....

You know it'sgoing to be a good day .....

......when Crewe score (not concede!) after 45 and 90!!!

Rare!!

Sod the cup, we're staying up, 3- 0 and 3 ***** points, what a relief. I like the new tactic of getting the opposition down to nine men, brilliant! Eat your heart out Pep Guardiola. You didn't think of that one did you, you so called managerial genius!

Love it CreweBacca.
    It could've been even more unbalanced if the ref had read his rule book - and sent their keeper (I think the only Crawley player not to appear on Crimewatch) off. His foul on Ainley look more like a gentle kiss compared to most of their tackles.
    Coops enjoyed the freedom to run round without bullies trying to take his ball away - most of the time.

I couldn't understand the ill- discipline in the Crawley team. Up too that point, their card count wasn't much different from ours (they actually had 1 fewer red than us).
    However, there does seem to be a pattern emerging in our games. Next game just note how long has passed before either Ainley or Lowery are floored by a (usually) late tackle or a vicious lunge. George gets away fairly well because they know he'll pull out.