+ Visit Millwall FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Forty million pound flops....

Forty million pound flops....

thats what Gibson paid in the summer for those Boro players that came down the Den. Reading their sites on media it was a foregone conclusion that they would win, one poster even likened us to a Sunday League team. Maybe because we do not have a single million pound player.

So it was kind of good to see them go away with zilch points.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    thats what Gibson paid in the summer for those Boro players that came down the Den. Reading their sites on media it was a foregone conclusion that they would win, one poster even likened us to a Sunday League team. Maybe because we do not have a single million pound player.

So it was kind of good to see them go away with zilch points.
    Fantastic result . ..onwards and above all upwards!

Great result for you lads look forward to seeing you on Sat You will get the respect you deserve any team that beats Leeds Boro Sheff U draws at Villa (shouldn't have won ) must be a good team We are winning but definitely not playing well especially at home so I will go for a 1-1 draw

Quote Originally Posted by mistaram View Post
    Great result for you lads look forward to seeing you on Sat You will get the respect you deserve any team that beats Leeds Boro Sheff U draws at Villa (shouldn't have won ) must be a good team We are winning but definitely not playing well especially at home so I will go for a 1-1 draw
    Our problem is that the bigger the club the better the results we are getting..however we manage to get turned over by Burton and by the likes of Barnsley (that one’s for Acido) so against the Rams....let’s say I am quietly confident!

Frenchie, a draw away to the Rams would be good, I could take that they are playing well at present, and I'm sure my pal OldtimeRam will be at the game.

Frenchie We have not heard from Acido since we turned Barnsley over at their place I'm sure OTR will be there mind you he's that old he still goes to Baseball Ground by mistake You have it wrong we are not playing well just having a lot of luck at the moment Well P/park has been very good for you lately I expect no atmosphere and a bore draw have a good Xmas and turn Wolves over on boxing day for us please see you on Jan 27th

Looks like Acido and his Tykes have just bagged themselves a Chinese billionaire as per Wolves.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    Looks like Acido and his Tykes have just bagged themselves a Chinese billionaire as per Wolves.
    Well when we visit Barnsley on Boxing Day we can hopefully sneak in before they start buying a truck load of players in the January window. I am hoping for a free banquet on arrival

By the way you Lions never cease to amaze with the results at home this season. The bigger the scalp the better you lot play, I cant believe your 17th, however your only 3points off Forest in 11th place so I think solid start to the season and plenty to build on.

Quote Originally Posted by gardsPNE View Post
    Well when we visit Barnsley on Boxing Day we can hopefully sneak in before they start buying a truck load of players in the January window. I am hoping for a free banquet on arrival

By the way you Lions never cease to amaze with the results at home this season. The bigger the scalp the better you lot play, I cant believe your 17th, however your only 3points off Forest in 11th place so I think solid start to the season and plenty to build on.
    It's going to be hard Gards, we are away to the Rams on sat and top of the table Wolves on Boxing day. Good luck with your banquet. :

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)