+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PNE 1 United 0 -view from the sofa

Quote Originally Posted by GuancheBlade View Post
    Losing Coutts reduced our attacking threat. But for me its been the removal of Wright from the first eleven (why??) that has seen us become shaky and lost at the back. When you're struggling to create goals, the first thing you need to do is make sure sure you are tough to score against. We are doing neither and suffering for it.

Wilder, if you only make one change to the team that starts against Villa, better make it Wright or we stand no chance.
    Agree, get Vickers out & Wright back in. Bash to RCB as well. Hopefully Duff n Brooks wil be over the man flu in time for Villa.

yeah a scruffy draw at villa would do nicely and derby but realistically we should lose both so the sunderland and bolton games are crucial for our season if we can win both of those were right back in the mix think teams have sussed our system out now so chris has some work to do on other set ups imo

Quote Originally Posted by U-F-O View Post
    Agree, get Vickers out & Wright back in. Bash to RCB as well. Hopefully Duff n Brooks wil be over the man flu in time for Villa.
    Bash will stay in the middle due to lack of options in that area.

I want a back three of Stearman - Wright - JOC

I genuinely believe Stearman will vastly improve with Wright marshalling the back line.

I genuinely believe Stearman will vastly improve with Wright marshalling the back line.
    If only Stearman was as mobile as Jack but i agree about Jake.

Nothing i've seen from Stearman, including Saturday, fills me with any confidence at all. The way he stands waving his arms about and doing feck all reminds me a lot of Gillespie when his legs had gone.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12