+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nearly nicked a point away today

Nearly nicked a point away today

Easily could have had a point in that game today.very unlucky ,arsenal weren't that impressive

Yes, the longer it was going on at 1 - 0 I thought, "maybe, just maybe". Then the whistle went !!

Today's performance shows you he hasn't lost the players as we got stronger the game went on

Definitely hasn't lost the players (apart from Mitro.. ) which is a good sign. Even after this appalling run, they're still clearly trying...just not good enough.

.. Wish they'd hurry up and get your game on MOTD so I can gan to bed ..

Just turned off...know the score.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Just turned off...know the score.
    .. Naw, tel me ..

We gave them too much respect and sat off them like they are Guardiola Era Barcelona. They’re sh!te and we should have punished them when they were doing everything they could to let us back in the game. Their fans turn on their players really easy too.

Should played like we did the last 15mins for the whole game.

Arsenal weren’t sh1t

And WHY THE FOK DID RAFA TAKE OFF OUR BEST PLAYER FOR DIAME?

Should have got something from the game.

From where I was sat I looked like Elliot cost us the game. He should have come for that ball, it was his area and he backed off like a chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    We gave them too much respect and sat off them like they are Guardiola Era Barcelona. They’re sh!te and we should have punished them when they were doing everything they could to let us back in the game. Their fans turn on their players really easy too.

Should played like we did the last 15mins for the whole game.

Arsenal weren’t sh1t

And WHY THE FOK DID RAFA TAKE OFF OUR BEST PLAYER FOR DIAME?

Should have got something from the game.

From where I was sat I looked like Elliot cost us the game. He should have come for that ball, it was his area and he backed off like a chicken.
    Yes, I thought he should have at least got to it, deer in the headlights !

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)