+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The JTW. McCabe/Prince,Wilder and the rest of the season.

Any itkr's know wtf is going on?

KM and SM resigning and 3 months later they're back on board with others resigning

Quote Originally Posted by costablade View Post
    Maybe I have missed something there but it says "Green" has resigned but no mention of Bettis ?

The McCabes appear to be back on board ? as you say the plot thickens.

UTB
    Bettis is still a director of Blades Leisure but not the football club.

The McCabes are back on board as directors although KMc's position has not been affected by him not being a director.

Quote Originally Posted by Holden_C View Post
    Bettis is still a director of Blades Leisure but not the football club.

The McCabes are back on board as directors although KMc's position has not been affected by him not being a director.
    But why would he do that H when he and his son only resigned 3 months ago?

Quote Originally Posted by blades58 View Post
    But why would he do that H when he and his son only resigned 3 months ago?
    Could it potentially be that they want to 'gang up' against the Prince? Is there trouble afoot?

This is a genuine question, by the way. I'm not suggesting that it's the case.

got a worrying feeling here that the prince aint gonna come up with the goods hope im wrong suppose we will find out in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    got a worrying feeling here that the prince aint gonna come up with the goods hope im wrong suppose we will find out in the summer
    Perhaps strange that when the McCabes decided to step down they announced it on the O/S (I think) and yet nowt this time?

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    You have to blame King Kev for everythin if ya don't you'll be called a *um licker owd lad.The choice is yours.UTCB
    Last edited by rodcurrie; 18-12-2017 at 03:24 PM.

It's not the McCabes coming back that worries me, it's someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    You have to blame King Kev for everythin if ya don't you'll be called a *um licker owd lad.The choice is yours.UTCB
    Except that's not true, is it? If you look here, you'll quite clearly see that I said:

"When it comes to attracting the next generation of fans, he and his advisors have got it spot on. Football should be an affordable diversion for the working classes, not an elitist and unaffordable hobby for the rich. Kudos to McCabe for recognising this."

But that doesn't fit in with your agenda does it, so it gets ignored.

U-F-O, who is it that worries you?

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Except that's not true, is it? If you look here, you'll quite clearly see that I said:

"When it comes to attracting the next generation of fans, he and his advisors have got it spot on. Football should be an affordable diversion for the working classes, not an elitist and unaffordable hobby for the rich. Kudos to McCabe for recognising this."

But that doesn't fit in with your agenda does it, so it gets ignored.

U-F-O, who is it that worries you?
    What agenda would that be then? UTCB

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast