+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Giroud benched .mitrovic benched

Giroud benched .mitrovic benched

The reason mitrovic doesn't get played is because he is lazy in training and he is a liability on the field .Rafa doesn't rate him so why should he play ,he can't be arsed in training so why get the shirt in front of someone else who is grafting in training.Giroud at arsenal doesn't get played and gets benched yet for me he is one of the best strikers in the prem.The thing is giroud gets on with it and when he comes on he grabs a goal.Anyway mitrovic will be sold soon enough .

I think if we want to get a fair sum for Mitro he has to be sold in Jan, that becomes even more desperate if Rafa isn't ever going to play him.

Get him sold. If we'd had a half-decent striker today, who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    The reason mitrovic doesn't get played is because he is lazy in training and he is a liability on the field .Rafa doesn't rate him so why should he play ,he can't be arsed in training so why get the shirt in front of someone else who is grafting in training.Giroud at arsenal doesn't get played and gets benched yet for me he is one of the best strikers in the prem.The thing is giroud gets on with it and when he comes on he grabs a goal.Anyway mitrovic will be sold soon enough .
    While accepting all of this, I'd still play him before Perez. At least he can hold the ball up, win headers and make a nuisance of himself. Gayle just needs a bit of space and Mitro can provide this. He doesn't need to run - he just needs to cause a bit of havoc up front. Rafa won't play him so it is all moot.

The main problem for me is his red card risk. Even if he doesn't score, he can do something to pull a defender or two out of place.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)