+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Aaron's ????what has he actually done

Aaron's ????what has he actually done

The lad is a sicknote and basically done very little at the club .ok the odd bit of magic here and there but apart from that????????some fans think Rafa should play him,why should he ?were in a battle until January comes .remember Joey Barton when we needed him and he got sent off when he didn't need to make that tackle .Well he let the team down and rafa is doing what he can with what he has got .Aaron's isn't going to save the day just like mitrovic isn't

Aarons is a big disappointment. When he first played a couple of years ago he showed some very exciting potential....but all his injuries have massively hindered his development.

Wonder if his court case is a factor too?

Kev.

We have 11 players capable of making a decent fist of this league, albeit it mid table.

Rafa, for some reason, plays only eight at any one time. Or is it six.

We all know on here what our strongest side is and it don't include Joselu, Perez, Diame, Manquillo, Diame, but they still get picked.

Aaron's, we should give him a go.

From what others have said about Aarons when they've seen him play for reserves - he's been cack.

Think it was mick that said about him on here.

I also think the court case is playing it's part.

So how old does Yasin Ben El-Mhanni have to be to get a go? He's twenty-fecking-two!!!

He can't be worse than Aarons. He can't be worse than Diame. He can't be worse than Perez. Even if he just stands there most of the time and eventually turns over the ball more than 50% of the time he gets it, he'll be better than Diame and Perez.

Not suggesting the lad is the answer but we have some donkeys on the pitch. And before Aaron's name sullies anyone's mouth, what about this fella? He doesn't pass. And look beyond his silly keepy-uppies and nutmeg videos, he's not afraid with 3/4/5 players around him. Rafa just needs to get him to pass the ball and surely he can contribute more than Aarons...
    Last edited by trinitoon; 17-12-2017 at 10:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by trinitoon View Post
    So how old does Yasin Ben El-Mhanni have to be to get a go? He's twenty-fecking-two!!!

He can't be worse than Aarons. He can't be worse than Diame. He can't be worse than Perez. Even if he just stands there most of the time and eventually turns over the ball more than 50% of the time he gets it, he'll be better than Diame and Perez.

Not suggesting the lad is the answer but we have some donkeys on the pitch. And before Aaron's name sullies anyone's mouth, what about this fella? He doesn't pass. And look beyond his silly keepy-uppies and nutmeg videos, he's not afraid with 3/4/5 players around him. Rafa just needs to get him to pass the ball and surely he can contribute more than Aarons...
    Good shout on El-Mhanni, i don't know what he's like but when i saw him last season he wasn't great.

Got bullied off the ball very easily and just wanted to run with the ball, even if that meant running into the corner and then losing hte ball.

Might be much better now though for all i know.

El-Mhanni has been awful, so has Victor Fernandez and Callum Roberts.

unfortunately, under peter Beardsley, they've all been dreadful, I've stopped watching the u23s as there's nothing to see there!

Quote Originally Posted by waalsendmick View Post
    El-Mhanni has been awful, so has Victor Fernandez and Callum Roberts.

unfortunately, under peter Beardsley, they've all been dreadful, I've stopped watching the u23s as there's nothing to see there!
    Is it Beardsley's coaching/management that is doing it? Or are they just poor.

i have no idea! if they are all so poor, then the scouting and coaching right through the academy must be dreadful.

it's barely even worth having a reserve team, but Keegan is still criticised about that kind of thing.

I do know, the way our team is playing would not be improved by promoting any of the young uns up a level.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)