+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top News

Top News

Despite the bickering, and personal Sh*tty stupid Friday Fanny stuff. A football club got a point away today and ended a losing run.
    No T*ts, No F*nny
    And no comments from anyone.
    Poor, lads, really poor.

ESR, Please give a summary.

What match ? Who wo laikin ?

I only come on here to read the personal bickering.

Can't say I've noticed any bickering. It's against the rules, int it?

Anyway, whats Jules on abart? He's talking as if this is a football forum or summat.

Seriously though, plenty of other clubs forums on this site have separate OT (and other) message boards. How come we have one board for everything?

And yes, well done Reds. That was a welcome point yesterday. Lets get some wins going now.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Goat View Post
    Can't say I've noticed any bickering. It's against the rules, int it?

Anyway, whats Jules on abart? He's talking as if this is a football forum or summat.

Seriously though, plenty of other clubs forums on this site have separate OT (and other) message boards. How come we have one board for everything?

And yes, well done Reds. That was a welcome point yesterday. Lets get some wins going now.
    Tha reyt Old Goat , it's mainly the political posts that cause the trouble , it's got nar that tha carnt se owt ,
    Well done Reds for stoppint rot , will we stay up tho ? 34 moor points needed to be well safe ,

Come on you lads, pull your fingers out. Haven't you noticed that the bottom three clubs in the Championship all begin with B.

A battling display by the Reds, and for 20 minutes in the second half we looked like a football team. Another injury, Pearson went off , but Pinnock came on and slotted straight in.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    7 , it's got nar that tha carnt se owt ,
    Who a tha to se tha carnt se owt? It's old gits like thee seyin tha carnt se owt that causes others to not se owt cos the think the carnt se owt wiart bein teld not to se owt in case others se owt. Am seyin nowt.

Well done you Reds. This is the turning point, the start of a new age of victories. It's no coincidence that it has happened in the same week as the Winter Solstice.

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Come on you lads, pull your fingers out. Haven't you noticed that the bottom three clubs in the Championship all begin with B.
    I blame the BBC. Before the season even starts they have a league table on their website showing teams in alphabetical order, all on zero points. We're always up near the top. I reckon they just do it to take the p!ss. "Hey let's have a laugh and show Barnsley, Burton, Brum, and Bolton all up at top." We can only go one way after that.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Who a tha to se tha carnt se owt? It's old gits like thee seyin tha carnt se owt that causes others to not se owt cos the think the carnt se owt wiart bein teld not to se owt in case others se owt. Am seyin nowt.

Quote Originally Posted by Jules88 View Post

ESR, Please give a summary.
    I didn’t go to the match , some lovely pubs in London though

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast