+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Player warne has his eye on

Player warne has his eye on

My neighbor was listening to radio and he said warne let slip that they was a player who he wanted that wants to join Little Old Rotherham. He said there was a name mentioned but my neighbor is in his 80s so he couldn’t remember the name. Did anyone else hear this if so who was this player?

It's going to get increasingly difficult to attract any players that have enough potential to have more than one club interested in them.

I heard him say " this mess he created at the club was his fault"........ So he could have heard Messi mentioned.................

.........i'll get mi coit..........

Maybe it was about Ronnie Moore when asked who was collecting the pizza he said "Ron'll do"

Unless I heard it wrong sure it was De Bruyne ! If so,a pathetic unfunny attempt by Warne,assisted by Rob Staton, to be humorous.

PW said the head of recruitment thought he'd signed Mo Salah but the person who showed up is a scrawny looking African guy who just keeps running laps around the pitch.

I think Warne has his eye on visiting Specsavers, because he doesn't see the same game as me.

Is that a bad thing Eric? 😀

Rob ( SWFC) Staton interviewed Paul Warne and asked him what he expected in January.

Paul Warne answered in an heavily disguised Scottish accent....

Nae more silly-miller mistakes.

Rob (SWFC) Staton misheard him and thought we were about to sign Neymar in January.

He definitely has a player in mind. The club will move heaven and earth to get the deal over the line. It might not happen in early January but the window doesn't close until the 31st. The player identified loves Warney and always laughs at his jokes. Of course we will be up against tough opposition for his signature as more than a dozen Championship clubs also want to sign him and we won't enter into a bidding war or break our pay structure. We must be patient but he is a Rotherham type player and we speak to him every day on the phone. A deal is never done until its done but we are quietly confident that we will get our man. Of course football is a funny game and you never know. If it doesn't happen it was meant to be and we have plenty of other fish to fry. As we speak we are scouring the lower leagues for players who love Warney. Please be patient. No-one is working harder than us to bring in the big player signing we have been promising for the past 5 years. It will happen, perhaps not tomorrow................

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast