+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

What do you expect if you play a p'oof in midfield.

Our approach to these games seems to be regressing. I’m not sure what it is. McInnes approach is part of it but I think we simply lack big game players. Hayes is more or less the only player we’ve had who could step up to the plate when needed.

I remember the game at Parkead in McInnes’ second season. We were the better team in the first half then Scott Brown shat it on the stroke of half time and we ended up losing 4-0. There’s a mental fragility to our team in big games.
    Last edited by ragnarok; 23-12-2017 at 10:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    The record this century(all comps)

Played 69
    Won 9
    Drawn 6
    Lost 54

Nae even going to work out the aggregate, its embarrassing enough with that

Edit-to be noted those n 9 wins are actually all this century but are also 9 of 10 in the last 20 years(81 games). Worse record than the Ibrox hoodoo. Id say so
    Must be won 10 in all competitions min,we beat them in the SC when Mackie got the winner and the one when Pawlett got the winner.

Quote Originally Posted by ragnarok View Post
    Our approach to these games seems to be regressing. I’m not sure what it is. McInnes approach is part of it but I think we simply lack big game players. Hayes is more or less the only player we’ve had who could step up to the plate when needed.
    Just look at the team watching the huddle in the League Cup final. Disgraceful. SO many were beaten before a ball was kicked. That picture sticks in my craa

We are beaten going into every game game with the c@nts. Its part and parcel of being a Dons fans these days to walk into a Dons v Pigs game expecting the worst. Its all f@cking wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Must be won 10 in all competitions min,we beat them in the SC when Mackie got the winner and the one when Pawlett got the winner.
    Wins this century

3/2/16 League 2-1
    12/9/15 League 2-1
    25/2/14 League 2-1
    8/2/14 Scottish 1-2
    8/1/09 League 4-2
    8/3/08 Scottish 0-1
    27/10/04 League 2-3
    21/4/04 League 1-2
    22/12/01 League 2-0

Wins this century

3/2/16 League 2-1
    12/9/15 League 2-1
    25/2/14 League 2-1
    8/2/14 Scottish 1-2
    8/1/09 League 4-2
    8/3/08 Scottish 0-1
    27/10/04 League 2-3
    21/4/04 League 1-2
    22/12/01 League 2-0
    Ah sorry right enough it is 9 this century.

I remember a time when we used to beat them on a regular basis.Since the Tommy Burns team in the mid 90s we have had a terrible record against them.

I might be wrong again but I only recall beating them twice from 95 to 2000,the 2-0 in the great eascape and the 3-2 when Regi Blinker scored the og.

Just look at the team watching the huddle in the League Cup final. Disgraceful. SO many were beaten before a ball was kicked. That picture sticks in my craa

We are beaten going into every game game with the c@nts. Its part and parcel of being a Dons fans these days to walk into a Dons v Pigs game expecting the worst. Its all f@cking wrong.
    Do you actually believe the dross you type???

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post
    Ah sorry right enough it is 9 this century.

I remember a time when we used to beat them on a regular basis.Since the Tommy Burns team in the mid 90s we have had a terrible record against them.

I might be wrong again but I only recall beating them twice from 95 to 2000,the 2-0 in the great eascape and the 3-2 when Regi Blinker scored the og.
    Correct 95 and 98

Loved that blinker og. That was in the days of my season ticket in the Merk. We were at the Main Stand side and the view of it was spectacular. One of those that looked like it went in slow motion

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    Do you actually believe the dross you type???
    What happened in that game again. remind me...................Oh aye the worst performance in McInnes tenure v the pigs. We were an embarrassment and that photo says a lot. There are plenty more photos too. Beaten before a ball was kicked then obliterated after a ball was kicked

being honest. When did you last attend a game v them expecting anything but a defeat?

What happened in that game again. remind me...................Oh aye the worst performance in McInnes tenure v the pigs. We were an embarrassment and that photo says a lot. There are plenty more photos too. Beaten before a ball was kicked then obliterated after a ball was kicked

being honest. When did you last attend a game v them expecting anything but a defeat?
    Pacman...there is folk on here who just couldn’t care less about getting beat in big matches. The happiest of happy clappers. They don’t think the manager does much wrong and can’t see past his ultra negative tactics just because we finished runners up in all competition last season. McInnes is a messiah to them...they will not change.
    I gave McInnes a chance when he came to Aberdeen. Things improved a bit and we won a cup thanks to penalties which was a fantastic feeling. Nowadays we are not even setting up to try and win big matches. We are really beating ourselves before a ball is kicked. The mentality of the club is fear...we are stuttering along fearing results, stadium issues and drastic changes needed to make our whole attitude change.
    We are here to make up the numbers nowadays, nothing more!

Page 17 of 38 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast