+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    There’s nothing for me to comment on here.
    No salient points made.
    No discussions on tactics, formations, substitutions, etc etc etc.
    Let’s have a real debate as opposed to ramblings
    I wasn’t asking you to comment on anything. Like I said, it’s been done to death.

It's the happy clappers who drive people away from forums.

they're not really happy , just living in fear of returning to the bad old days. existing in a limbo for lost dons fans.

Afraid of change, by always comparing present events to a past negative , instead of a future positive.

No, it's those(moaners) who can see the problems who are the progressive bunch.

IMO

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Decent reply min

But i want progression on where we are. We have plateaued
    Appreciated min.

To remain second in a season where there was significant changes to the team and significant investment at SevCo, where the league is stronger with Hibs in it and what appears to be the start of a resurgent Hearts should be viewed as successful.

People tend to forget that it takes time for some players to settle. Hayes took a year to settle before we saw his impact.
    We’ve went from a settled side to introducing nearly half a new team.
    I see that as good rather than dropping below where we are.
    This year plateauing (in the league) should be regarded as success.
    If we can kick on with another good cup run, you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post

they're not really happy , just living in fear of returning to the bad old days. existing in a limbo for lost dons fans.

Afraid of change, by always comparing present events to a past negative , instead of a future positive.

IMO
    It won’t surprise you to know I think the polar opposite.
    There is nothing progressive about being negative.
    This forum is dire and it’s full of negativity.

Be open minded and join in a healthy progressive debate, not just negative ramblings.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I wasn’t asking you to comment on anything. Like I said, it’s been done to death.
    Well, if you’ve nothing to add.................

Well, if you’ve nothing to add.................
    Nobody does. That’s part of the problem as well. I know exactly what you & the rest are going to say. We’ve heard it all as much as you’ve heard our complaining

Whether you like him or not, McInnes is a fairly one dimensional character. He’s not going to suprise anyone. He’s not likely to get pumped 9-0 in the same way he’s not likely to get a result there. He probably won’t take training pished, leave in the boot of a car, hire out the mini bus for his kids 21st, try the snake, win the Scottish Cup or get in relegation bother.

I honestly think some of you enjoy being bored, just because it might be worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    I honestly think some of you enjoy being bored, just because it might be worse.
    Not at all.
    Our last game I saw live (couldn’t make Celtic yesterday) I was extremely surprised and enthralled by our play.
    We were great to watch, totally dominating, some excellent football and a 4-1 win which should and could have been more.
    Extremely exciting to watch.

Would you rather be in the oppositions position, have less points, less wins, less goals, more conceded, but have a bit more of a chance in the games against the bigot brothers.

We are taken seriously as the 2nd best team in the league and Rogers knows that building up a gap over us ahead of the winter break means he can rest players around the European games next year.
    No doubt if they lose a point or two then, we’ll be compared to why we could not do that.
    Maybe, just maybe, there’s a wider context that is looked at when focusing on the games.

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post

IMO
    Very well put in an explained manner. I would have just put that the Happy clappers are the real pant pishers as they absolutely would wet their breeks at the thought of having to change our manager, tactics and approach.
    To the happy clapping society...enjoy roasting your nuts on the fire as you watch the highlights of us getting another beating in Glasgow.

We’ve lost 8/8 against showbiz teeth. Would you like the context to be wider than that?

Not at all.
    No doubt if they lose a point or two then, we’ll be compared to why we could not do that.
    Maybe, just maybe, there’s a wider context that is looked at when focusing on the games.
    It won't be dropping points to an AFC team. Rest of the league v Them

taken from the hat Won v Celtic:

Hearts

Drew v Celtic:

Hibs
    Motherwell
    Kilmarnock
    St Johnstone
    Hibs

Won v Sevco:
    St Johnstone
    Dundee
    Hamilton
    Motherwell
    Hibs
    Kilmarnock

Drew v Sevco:
    Partick
    Hearts
    Kilmarnock

Rest of league versus Celtic & Sevco -

7 wins, 8 draws

Aberdeen versus Celtic & Sevco -

4 losses
    0-3, 0-3, 1-2, 0-3

Brutal reading. The context of the post I hope is clear. DM is intimidated and sh1tes himself in certain fixtures.
    Last edited by thebeachend; 24-12-2017 at 12:21 PM.

Page 22 of 38 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast