+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

Today is the day that Del leads us to victory over Brendan Rodgers and his Celtic side.
    He will adopt the tactic of playing with an attacking flair and getting right into their faces right from kickoff.
    Every football fan (except Celtic) from over this country will be willing us on to have a right good go at them.
    Celtic have a very vulnerable defence and in Craig Gordon they have a goalkeeper weak at his left hand side. Get the shots peppered into his left hand side at every opportunity and goals will come.
    Do us proud and beat them in their own backyard....C’MON YE REDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Goalposter View Post
    This is the same reason you all dont support Scotland or watch them. Your words not mine.

Yet you keep watching aberdeen werk by week.

Contradiction???

Id give up both under the same protest if I was yousssss.
    You do know the donstalk admin have put another 50p in the modem? Feel free to take your late night ramblings back there anytime you wish.

On to the game itself. I presume there should be a stream or 2 floating about somewhere

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    You do know the donstalk admin have put another 50p in the modem? Feel free to take your late night ramblings back there anytime you wish.

On to the game itself. I presume there should be a stream or 2 floating about somewhere
    Where is all the love? Let’s not encourage folk to leave the site please. A difference of an opinion is just an opinion. A drunk rambling is just a rambling.

There surely will be a stream as Celtic tv will be broadcasting the match.

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Where is all the love? Let’s not encourage folk to leave the site please. A difference of an opinion is just an opinion. A drunk rambling is just a rambling.

There surely will be a stream as Celtic tv will be broadcasting the match.
    True. It is the season and all that. We should be embracing late night drunken ramblings.

Full squad today apart from Christie obviously. I've no idea what to expect, although I'm presuming the team will be shuffled around a bit to accommodate Stewart coming in. Wouldn't mind seeing Wright get a start as long as it is not at the expense of super gary.

True. It is the season and all that. We should be embracing late night drunken ramblings.
    You don’t need to embrace them.

Changed my mind, I'm going 4-0 them.

Reynolds and Considine both starting. McKenna drops to bench. The wee hobgoblin starts for Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Reynolds and Considine both starting. McKenna drops to bench. The wee hobgoblin starts for Celtic.
    Hopefully he gets f@cking snapped in half

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post

Oh ma heed

Oh ma heed
    Brain fart team selection in a big game.
    Again.

Lewis
    Ball Arnason Reynolds Considine
    O’Connor
    Stewart McLean Shinnie GMS
    Rooney

Reynolds in is absolutely bizarre.
    Only assume Logan & May are ill?

We’ll get mullered out wide.

Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast