+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    As I said before, I’m balancing all the negativity you guys are projecting.
    It was shown, when you gave it a break for a few days before the Celtic game, that there were no broken records played.

Maybe you can join the factual debate about whether we have progressed, regressed, more negative or more positive.
    I showed above we have scored more and accumulated more points than against the same period of our record breaking season last year.
    This is obviously news which goes against your perception we are more negative this year.
    What’s your response to finding out we have indeed progressed so far?
    Do you acknowledge the facts?
    The fact we got horsed out the league cup maybe?

Hopefully the teacher will give you homework next time you are off school.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    The fact we got horsed out the league cup maybe?

Hopefully the teacher will give you homework next time you are off school.
    Yes, the cup game, we were absolutely pumped in.
    Motherwell played extremely well that night, we’re on good form, whilst we did not play well and we’re on a bit of a poor form.
    DM adjusted to that and one the following game against the same team a few days later.

Cup games are one offs, anything can happen. They went on to get to the final, so not that bad a side.

Now their form is bottom of the table, they’ve sold their main talisman of a striker and slipped into the bottom 6.
    Are you suggesting Stephen Robinson is a better manager because he beat us in a one off cup game?

Incidentally, I’m probably older than you Aldo, so less of the kiddie / school suggestions or you could make a name for yourself.

I couldn't care how old you are. You are a patronising d1ck at times. A broken record that seems to be relentless. Not only that, you have now started to hit out with the top red pish.

If you think getting absolutely horsed in a cup game against Motherwell adds to the idea that we have "progressed" then fair enough.

We won the next game then got well beat the next time we played, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    I couldn't care how old you are. You are a patronising d1ck at times. A broken record that seems to be relentless. Not only that, you have now started to hit out with the top red pish.

If you think getting absolutely horsed in a cup game against Motherwell adds to the idea that we have "progressed" then fair enough.

We won the next game then got well beat the next time we played, so I'm not sure what your point is.
    Yeah I get it, your rialled as you are lumping yourself into the armchair crew.
    Yes I’m a broken record, responding to all the broken records being played.
    Broken records that The majority of supporters are not in agreement with.

We can support the team and criticise some of DM’s, but not resort to playing an old broken record because some “remote” supporters have a beef in their bonnet over one or two games or because of the SevCo saga which was all at their incompetent door.

My point, yes I accept getting beat in the cup was poor, but the league is a better reflection of the season and my point is that the perception we are negative is statistically proven to be wrong over the same number of games played.

Yes I’m being a dick, to match those that I am in discussion with.
    I wish I didn’t have to stoop so low, but sometimes I think it’s the only way to get through.
    Be a dick, be obnoxious as the others that are posting and see if there is any self reflection obtained.

I’d happily debate points without the need to be a dick, cvnt, or revert to name calling as you so elliquantely joined the discussion.
    Last edited by afc1903mad; 27-12-2017 at 12:48 PM.

I accept opinion, I accept some may not like him.
    My beef is hearing the same broken record time and again from the same people on the same boring points.

Maybe you’d like to debate your perception against the facts as I presented them to articulate why you think we are more negative this year.
    Remember, our squad is also in transition having lost McGinn, Hayes, Jack and Taylor from the main starting 11.

I think we’re doing pretty good given the change in squad.
    I am talking about the bigger matches..Celtic, Sevco , Cup matches etc. I see nothing from what I have witnessed this year to suggest we are progressing.
    Of course it is about opinion though as you think we are doing better.
    I also like the way you portray other posters to sound like they are not as clever as you....childish and desperate. Treat every poster with some respect and life will be easier for you clever clogs.

Yeah I get it, your rialled as you are lumping yourself into the armchair crew.
    Yes I’m a broken record, responding to all the broken records being played.
    Broken records that The majority of supporters are not in agreement with.

We can support the team and criticise some of DM’s, but not resort to playing an old broken record because some “remote” supporters have a beef in their bonnet over one or two games or because of the SevCo saga which was all at their incompetent door.

My point, yes I accept getting beat in the cup was poor, but the league is a better reflection of the season and my point is that the perception we are negative is statistically proven to be wrong over the same number of games played.

Yes I’m being a dick, to match those that I am in discussion with.
    I wish I didn’t have to stoop so low, but sometimes I think it’s the only way to get through.
    Be a dick, be obnoxious as the others that are posting and see if there is any self reflection obtained.

I’d happily debate points without the need to be a dick, cvnt, or revert to name calling as you so elliquantely joined the discussion.
    Wow...you really are struggling! Have a nap Einstein, it will do you good.

Here's some basic facts.

Rooney is shyte atm.
    May isnt scoring goals.
    Dm is a good manager.
    Afc are tight feckers and should soend some decent money (which they have) on better players.
    Afc fans in general dont support the national team it seems.
    Our defence could be a lot better.
    We should have a bigger support.
    We should aim towards europa not just trying to beat 2 teams we hate.
    Ross and wright deserve more game time.
    Dm shyts it against the cheeks.
    Forums arent that imoortant.

��

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    I am talking about the bigger matches..Celtic, Sevco , Cup matches etc. I see nothing from what I have witnessed this year to suggest we are progressing.
    Of course it is about opinion though as you think we are doing better.
    I also like the way you portray other posters to sound like they are not as clever as you....childish and desperate. Treat every poster with some respect and life will be easier for you clever clogs.
    This is where we go back round the mulberry bush.
    The focus from you (and others) is the perception limited to only a minority of games.
    This is where I questioned the armchair mentality, as it’s not considering the whole season.
    I’m presuming as you are only watching these selective games.

When we last discussed this theory, a few of us ( not just me) asked whether your preference would be to be lower in the league, but play better in these selective games.

Hearts arguably are the most successful, the only domestic team to have beaten Celtic and by 4-0 to boot.
    Would you rather be in Hearts position. 11 points less than us, scored less goals, more negative, long hoofball football, pumped out of the League cup by East Fife, Peterhead, Dunfermline and some other lower league team? I wouldn’t

Maybe Motherwell are your benchmark.
    Had a good period of form and beat us in the cup and a league game.
    Beat SevCo in the semi final to reach the league cup final and put in a better performance against Celtic than our LCF attempt last year.
    Yet they’ve just sold their main striker are plummeting down the form and are now bottom 6. I wouldn’t.

So who do you think we should emulate? Which manager is better than DM and why can’t they get above shambolic DM in the league given his failings?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Wow...you really are struggling! Have a nap Einstein, it will do you good.
    I’m happy and just getting started

Want to try and stay on topic and respond to the response post I gave to your last posting

This is where we go back round the mulberry bush.
    The focus from you (and others) is the perception limited to only a minority of games.
    This is where I questioned the armchair mentality, as it’s not considering the whole season.
    I’m presuming as you are only watching these selective games.

When we last discussed this theory, a few of us ( not just me) asked whether your preference would be to be lower in the league, but play better in these selective games.

Hearts arguably are the most successful, the only domestic team to have beaten Celtic and by 4-0 to boot.
    Would you rather be in Hearts position. 11 points less than us, scored less goals, more negative, long hoofball football, pumped out of the League cup by East Fife, Peterhead, Dunfermline and some other lower league team? I wouldn’t

Maybe Motherwell are your benchmark.
    Had a good period of form and beat us in the cup and a league game.
    Beat SevCo in the semi final to reach the league cup final and put in a better performance against Celtic than our LCF attempt last year.
    Yet they’ve just sold their main striker are plummeting down the form and are now bottom 6. I wouldn’t.

So who do you think we should emulate? Which manager is better than DM and why can’t they get above shambolic DM in the league given his failings?
    Why would anyone want their team to be lower down the league....what a daft question!
    All I ask for is for our manager not to chuck the towel in before a ball is kicked in bigger matches....it really is that simple.
    He could change his negative tactic of sitting in and trying to hit teams on the break. As you say we are second in the league so why play it against Motherwell and Rangers never mind Celtic?
    It’s not hard to grasp...we got skelped from Motherwell, Rangers and Celtic by doing it. Time to change the negative tactics to far more of a positive approach. We did sign a few attacking players in the summer...it might suit the team if they were getting utilised better.

Page 36 of 38 FirstFirst ... 263435363738 LastLast