+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: Celtic game

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Still beat them despite huge monetary difference is what i mean

The money line is a cop out. Plenty of teams have got points off Brendan at Parkhead with lesser budgets than us
    And how many have gone on to finish ahead of us? Basically you want to trade our consistency for a point or three against Celtic?

You really are starting to wear this argument thin now.

Quote Originally Posted by 87kilos View Post
    And how many have gone on to finish ahead of us? Basically you want to trade our consistency for a point or three against Celtic?

^^^You are making up the debate in your head. Are your hands red raw with the furiously frequencies of clapping Del and his teams performances during defeats?

You don’t have to trade our consistency, just improve against the Tims & in the bigger games. We invite a lot of those problems on ourselves in those games.

Quote Originally Posted by curvasud View Post
    This is oft repeated and isn't quite true. He scored a lot of one on ones or was first to react and tapped it in.

He's now slow as fich at everything. There are lots of times where he could have scored a tap in and isn't there or anywhere near there anymore.
    rubbish.

Edit: that's unfair. He has not played as much this season and strikers need game time to get sharper. We also lost two of the players with the most assists at the end of last season. He has always been slow.
    Last edited by Getintaethem; 24-12-2017 at 05:12 PM.

Indeed, I don’t understand it.
    Some would rather be further down the league, with less points but pick up a couple against one team in particular.
    Strange.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Some would rather be further down the league, with less points but pick up a couple against one team in particular.
    Strange.
    The two of you have reached that conclusion but I’m not sure how. Nobody on here has said it

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    You don’t have to trade our consistency, just improve against the Tims & in the bigger games. We invite a lot of those problems on ourselves in those games.
    This is getting tiresome.
    Did we not get a record amount of points last year?
    This year, we’re on track to roughly repeat, despite the turnover in our squad and the increased challenge in the SPFL.

Some people will never be happy.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Strange.
    but but but... Hearts have had a couple draws at Parkhead in the past 10 years. They must be doing something better than us... It's DM I tell ya. he is ****e. Before him we only lost 17 on the trot at Parkhead.

The two of you have reached that conclusion but I’m not sure how. Nobody on here has said it
    Quite easy, you remark that lesser teams, with fewer points are able to achieve points at Celtic Park.
    I’ve made a point that their focus is greater as we are their nearest challengers in the league.
    Therefore they may relax our focus if we were some of the mid / low places teams you refer to.

I’d rather be at the top end of the table with more consistency

Exactly. Our fear in Glasgow/against Glasgow is preventing us stepping up

Tell me thats not our managers fault

Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast